Newbie at babypips

Hi new family. I’m also the same like you. Let’s work together to practice.

Good to see new people

1 Like

Welcome, this forum is so useful! How long have you been trading and how are you finding it?

Welcome to this forum. Let’s learn together here.

Correct and also the more you learn the more you realize how much more there still is to learn :slight_smile:

so glad to meet with you. Welcome to join in the group.

hi and welcome :slight_smile: Im fairly new to the forum as well.

According to my experience every broker has a different trading platform but maximum of them offer MT4 or MT5 platforms. To draw resistance and support on the platform you can go to insert option and look for lines. Just move the cursor on your chart and place the resistance or support levels.

Hello and welcome to babypips. You have made an excellent choice. There is great Forex school with very useful learning material, but I think that the best thing is this forum. Here you can ask any question and everybody will be happy to help you

its a best education place from all , no way to deny , but this education can be useless if there is no regular practice.

1 Like

We’re all glad to have you! I assume you’ve already gone (or you’re going) through the School of Pipsology, it truly is a great place to learn about trading.