Newbie from NJ ! Willing to learn and hopefully grow a team

Hey everyone! Newbie here. Ex Marine trying to figure out some in and outs of this business. Caught onto this wave from some discussion through friends and figured I’d try this out. Definitely willing to learn and start a group through friends, make money, & share anything we think might be a hit. I don’t know what brokers are best to use so any information will be definitely appreciated.

Welcome to babypips!!

There are a lot of brokers out there.

Have you done any demo trading yet?

Welcome to babypips! Have you checked out the School of Pipsology yet? It’s the best place to start your journey into forex. Good luck and see you around!

The top brokers show up in google searches for top Forex brokers. Every broker on the top of the list is suitable if it fits your regulatory requirements.

Welcome to BabyPips, @Rivera412!

FOREX.com is headquartered in Bedminster, New Jersey and is the largest retail forex broker in the US based on client assets. You are welcome to try a free demo account with us, and if you have any questions about our trading services, you are welcome to post them in our dedicated discussion thread on this forum.

Thank you for your service! I’m in central NJ. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

@FOREX.com I would love to come by and meet you guys in person. Please let me know if that’s ok with you.