Newbie from the UK

Hi there im from the UK and ready to learn about how to trade. i have set myself a goal of being able to match what I make a day from my job. This isn’t a great deal as I work for a charity.

Also after any advice. I like reading books but the UK market for Forex based subjects is a little thin on the ground so any recommendations would be great!

Hey, how much is not that much.

The Ever Inquisitive VIPER

Around £65

I feel its a good goal to start

Hey P, excuse my ignorance, 65 a day, month or year :confused:

The Ever Ignorant VIPER

a day

Work full time for charity

Ok P, lets look at a realistic scenario.

1. Provided you learn how to trade, the following.
    A. Lets give you a raise 70 a day
  2. You work, ahhhh lets see 220 days a year
    A. 15400 a year, (I don’t know how to put the L thingy"
  3. Again, giving you the benefit of kindness we will give you 15% in the first year
  4. Obviously you will need 150000 in funds to produce that kind of return

So what if you don’t have that 150k to swing with, well it doesn’t really matter. All that matters is The Trade. The only goal you should have right now is to trade well. No goals, no Business Plan, just trade well. My dearly departed father in law who was more of a father to me than my father was, had a saying, “Dinero Llama Dinero”, oops Spanish again, sorry, “Money Calls Money”, this is absolutely true, if you can make a verifiable, (not with My FX Book) real, certified by your broker and or accountant, 15% with low fees, the universe is your Oyster. As long as you are producing Alpha, with the right registrations and licenses, you will have more clients than you know what to do with. This is a fact Jack.

The Ever Factual VIPER