Newbie here! Ready and eager to learn

Hi all! My name is Steve and I’m from the US. I’m just now learning about forex and the excitement it brings. I’m hoping to gain knowledge from this site and meeting new people.

Hello, welcome to our community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the world of trading. You should be prepared for anything since the stock market is highly unpredictable. But it is not so complex if you are passionate and interested. You can begin with demo accounts and then move forward with the actual accounts.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Stay dedicated to your trading plan and detached with your trades. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello! I hope that you would have dedicated enough time to learning because learning is the only winning tool you have here.

You will get a lot of information here and it is an amazing platform for learning all about Forex. There are professional traders too who can answer your queries and assist you in the process. All the very best to you.

It’s good that you are eager to learn because it is what will help you in the long run.

This is an amazing platform for newbies who are willing to learn about trading forex. You can also get help from expert traders here, good luck.

Hello Steve, welcome to BabyPips. All the best with your learning. In case of any doubts, you can post here and let us know.