newbie:::::Hi everyone, My name is Vince from South Africa currently stuck in the US due to pandemic

i have been studying on babypips as I want to be a full-time trader. any advice will gladly be accepted and I’m looking forward to learning from all of you,…

2 Likes

Develop your knowledge – Build your trading skills with free online courses.[removed for Forums Policy Violation]

Mabybe you can try the below steps:
Skilled foreign exchange transaction process: foreign exchange trading platform and trading time period
A few targeted learning of several mainstream indicators (such as K-line, moving average, Bollinger, etc.)
After knowing a few basic indicators, simulate the simulation exercises.
Practice and summarize experience during the simulation.
Download the software and register your real account.
Communicate on the forum or in the forex trading circle and find out the best strategy for you.
Persist and persist tenaciously.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome…P.S…just hang in there boy and stay safe… :fist_right:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Stay safe and I wish you the best in your endeavors!

1 Like

@Vinny1

Welcome to the Forum! Since we are all in the same situation, we have to be wise and make the best of the current situation. You have made the right choice to be a member here. There are a great many experienced and astute individuals that contribute their advice and opinions to all the new members. You will learn a lot just reading the posts and getting feedback on your comments. If you need a source of trading references (money management, risk management, etc.) drop me a post and I will try to assist you! :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine how awful it must be to be locked up in a foreign country against your will. And on such a long line. But in spite of all this, I hope you’ll become just a great trader. The most important thing is not to worry and not to rush. The more you hurry to learn everything, to try everything and so on, the worse you do it. If there are any problems, do not be afraid to seek help.

1 Like

Learn everything… about yourself. That’s my best advice. It will help you in life and in trading.

1 Like

About yourself and obviously everything about the forex world. Learning is the most important thing for a beginner. If you take it lightly you will have a tough time understanding things.

1 Like

learning is important , but in spite of having much learning approach trading can be useless if there is no regular practice. so emphasis on that.

both are important to ensure a good result from trading , first learning and then practice in demo or real account. thats al.

1 Like

Hi Vinny

I am also a trader from South Africa Using a Local Broker.

Please get in contact with me , give me a reply on this

Have a nice day