Newbie in forex

I am Onkar Dumbre. I am from Pune, India. I am totally new to Forex. Really wanna learn from right mentors who can show me a right path from their knowledge and experience. Please share me all the reference materials and guide me for the same. I am hungry to take a good amount of knowledge first instead of earning. I am really starting from zero and hoping a good journey ahead! Cheers… :wink:

Thank You!

Hellooo. :blush: Hmm. :thinking: Finding a dedicated mentor can be a bit difficult and tricky, especially if you’re very new to forex. A lot of people out there are looking for newbies they can take advantage of. :sweat_smile: So for now, I suggest you do some self-studying and get familiar with the forex basics. :smiley: You can start in the Education tab here! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @ria_rose for your suggestion :blush:. Really appreciated :blush:

If you have any questions or if you’re confused about anything, don’t hesitate to ask here! :smiley: There are lots of nice and experienced people here so I’m sure they’d be also happy to help. :blush: Somehow, even if you don’t get 1 dedicated mentor, you can get a community of guides or something. Haha. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmm…Got it! :grinning:

Get stuck into the free material on this site to get you started. Make sure you are practicing on Trading View as well and perhaps a demo. I also personally found inner circle trader useful and he is doing a free course on YouTube which started this month. All free so worth a look.

1 Like

Thank you @cashisking86! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome to the community, there are many free resources available on the internet which you can use to learn forex trading. The best way to start is with a demo account and start trading with real money only once you are fully satisfied with your abilities. There are many brokers who offer demo accounts for free.