Newbie in search of someplace to land and start

Hi All, I am a Newbie, like a deer in the headlights, wanting to experience at least a first trade. First I would like thank the School of Pipsology for a superior of taking my hand leading me to the water. I have read a couple of books to at least give me so newbie knowledge.

I would like to pursue a beginning trading plan based on Pivot Lines trading system. So a little pointing in the right direction would be much appreciated. An MT5 trading platform is I think an appropriate place to start.

Help!

Check out the 3 Ducks thread. If you can focus on it, and not be led astray by other junk, you will have the best chance. It is an ardous journey. You should be able to grasp the basics in a couple of hours ( first part of thread) The last couple entries posted by the captain are Gold. But it takes lots of time. Stay patient, and just go for it on demo. (Entries made just a day or two ago) you could maybe even tie it to pivots or support and resistance, but maybe before that just try hundreds of trades using the template. (Hint - it 3 Ducks, isn’t a do this and make money deal, even if it seems to be like that. You have to gain your own insight to the market to apply it Sparingly. ).