Newbie informed seeking to master the skill of trading

I am a newbie who just completed babypips school of pipsology. I love to trade currencies and other financial assets of which I will need experts advice and guidance in this forum to help me achieve my goal of becoming an expert trader as well.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome in BP community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Babypips School of Pipsology (1).pdf (59.7 KB)

Welcome to the forum and here’s my little present for you on completing your courses. And for advice, you can always check this up “The Four Stages of a Trader”

1 Like

Hi @JosephAduParkoh, I’m about to embark on that training, and excited to try my hand at this in a supportive community! Best of luck on your journey!

1 Like

Congrats on completing the School of Pipsology and wishing you all the best in achieving your goal of becoming an expert trader.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @JosephAduParkoh. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the community too, @OceanVibes. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you.

1 Like

Good luck Joseph. Take time to backtest your learnings and build the confidence to analyze the markets. Next step is to build yourself a trading plan and follow it everyday.

1 Like

Welcome and congratulations on your progress! @JosephAduParkoh!

1 Like