Newbie needing a lil guidance

Hey completely new here, I’ve been filling up on YouTube videos about forex trading but am still clueless on how to make this a highly profitable career successfully, can anyone help me?

2 Likes

Hey Kyle! How long have you been at this and what have you learned and tried so far? What are you clueless about? Tell us a little about your experience so that we may guide you.

I’m one of those people who look at the 30% who are consistently profitable and those, even fewer in number, who are very profitable, and I say that if they can do it, so can I.

If you are resolute in your desire to succeed and you’re willing to put in the long hours and hard work into this venture then I believe that you too have the potential to be counted among the 5% of elite traders. But, you need to believe that! Only then will you succeed. Don’t let anyone temper your desire.

3 Likes

Start with an education here. It includes the babypips course and other links. Best of luck.

You can absolutely be successful in Forex, some people take along time to do so, so they feel the need to try scare people off with tales of bankruptcy. Most traders lose money but most also quit. Therefore statistics would say if you stick at it you have a greater chance of success. Greed is the number one account killer. I have seen dozens of people who lets say aren’t to bright be very successful because they can stop trading when they have their daily target or weekly whatever the case met. Get a mentor. Spend your time looking for a good mentor, not trying to teach yourself, too much false information out there. A good mentor will give you decades of experience in a few months.

1 Like

Growing your capital conservatively over time is possible. I have a compound interest calculator that I’m happy to share with you. My students use this to help them see what’s possible over time. Proper risk management and discipline are key.

1 Like

That’s what I said spend your time looking for a good mentor and as regards to the success rate. Yes you are far more likely to succeed if you stick at it and learn. Can see many being successful who quit.

In your opinion (or anyone else), how should @kylelongfellow go about finding a reliable, trustworthy and competent mentor?

This would be very useful information for many people here?

The Inner Circle Trader Mike Huddleston is one that I would highly recommended. Do you always go around looking for trouble? I’m sure you know some also

1 Like

Who is this aimed at???
If you are not prepared to explain what you write then what are you here for??? :grimacing:

Have you taken this guys course? Cos I found this thread where he doesnt sound too good…trading on demo to show his consistency and then blowing accounts.

Hi. Yes I have taken his course a few years back. He is an email extremely intelligent guy. Rarely gets it wrong. It was an eye opener for me at the time. Improved my strike rate buy about 10% . He is about on YouTube and twitter I think. He has a website also. You should try his course he does it monthly with weekly reviews twice a week we’re he gives hints on direction. So what I done was when I took his course I still traded my own way but used his tips for trades also and paid the monthly fee with the money I made from

Doesnt sound like much improvement. Are you still with his subscription?

Hi @kylelongfellow. I don’t know which videos you’re watching but I think it’s better to start out with the babypips school. Welcome to the community.

Wasn’t to much room left for improvement