Newbie needs a broker

I still trade and I still withdraw interest if I have interest. issues such as: investors do not understand the legal, trading contracts, operating markets, it is not a scam where my best friend

1 Like

The Broker i use is in Nigeria, they are easily accessible. they offer zero spread and you even get your own personal account manager

I think that first of all, you need to choose the broker which is regulated. It means that your invested funds will be protected. And it is really important factor. Also, for me, it is very important trading conditions provided by brokers. And maybe its support for getting answers and quick feedback)

I think support is very important, especially in unusual situations. Quick broker feedback is very actual

You can try Forex24, they re not based in the UK, but are FCA regulated and they have a demo account as well.

Don’t use JustForex. It’s a scam and trash broker

And what’s better way to do that in your opinion? Other places with reviews are heavily manipulated including rating websites which are paid as well.

Demo accounts is a common feature with all brokers. If you are not particular about a UK based broker I can suggest the ones I am using: Fxview and Oanda. Both are FCA regulated, which is the financial authority of the UK and ensures that no broker plays foul. Plus fxview has one of the lowest spreads and commission, $2 for entry and exit comes out to be very reasonable compared to mark up on spreads or % based calculation.