Newbie needs to learn desperately!

am new here!
I like what am seeing so far, the rules and regulations are well written and understandable.
I hope to learn a lot, that’s my main aim of being here, and I hope I’m at the right place…
hope to get the best help I sought for

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: , you are in right place. Regards Greg

2 Likes

You’re in the right place if you’re interested to learn forex trading. Start with the School of Pipsology. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Welcoooome! :blush: I hope you use this to motivate yourself to really know more about forex trading. :smiley: Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome you, you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses. Hope this is helpful for you. Online Trading Platform | Forex Trading | Trade and Invest | Top 1 Markets

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

:sunglasses:Stay cool

1 Like

Start your education here. It’s free. Good luck!

Hello and welcome!
Check out the Babypips education section, it can give you an excellent foundation if you’re a newbie!

1 Like

Welcome. Being desperate is not good though as you cannot rush your forex education.

1 Like

it’s kind of frustrating !
but I get it, thanks though

It has been a few days, how is it going?

I would recommend that you start off with Babypips as they are a great site to get started. There are also a lot of free stuff on YouTube. I also find that that forex.academy has lots of gems too. Hope this helps.

theres loads of resources on here mate!