Newbie ready to learn and earn

Hello everyone! I am a complete newbie when it comes to forex and trading overall. Only experience i have is investing into robinhood. hoping for the most of out this… if anyone has any advice or recommendations please let me know! Thanks!

If you are new in this market, you can visit the educational section of babypips.

Every new trader should practice on a demo account to improve their skills and knowledge.

Yes, if you want to learn the forex you must visit the educational section of babypips and you can find a lot of educational material about forex there.

You should focus on learning more and more about trading and strategies. Also, you should try to practice trading on demo account first in order to get a hang of it. Once you are confident, you should start trading on live account, then.

Hi my friend, welcome to trading. So all my advice to you would be first of all to be PATIENT in trading. lol. and yes do create a demo account with some broker and keep practicing your strategies. Goodluck

Since you are a newbie so focus on learning rather than earning more. Practice on demo accounts and research to get better at it.

Since you are a newbie so practice as much as you can. Start with a lesser amount and lower leverage so that the risk is not too much. You can also watch videos to understand it wherever you get stuck

Hello @mrux05. Welcome to the BabyPips community. How has your trading experience been so far? I suggest you start with the school here. Good luck.

Hey there, since you have experience trading with robinhood, few fundamentals about the trade must be clear. I would still suggest you to go for the Pipsology School and spend some time understanding how the forex market works.

The only advice for now, get started with the School of Pipsology and begin learning and familiarizing yourself with forex. Spend a few months understanding and then head straight to make a demo account to practice what you learned.