Newbie skeptical after backtesting

wise men don’t speak

That’s the point, thank you very much for your pinion!

€10,000 is too much money for someone who has never placed a live trade to play with. A mini or micro account, trading in single lots is more useful. I remember losing hundreds of dollars in live trades as a newbie, just because I didn’t know the quirks of the bisiness. And then I took my own advice. I traded a micro account to get familiar with live execution.

1 Like

I have never found at any beginner trader who already successful by large amount in Forex. as a newcomer I always thinking $5000 is the perfect amount to earn maximal result. But when I kicked off live account with $3000 fall a great trouble and ultimately lost whole balance. Overtrading , hedging , revenge trading , emotions and lack of discipline was the main reasons for losing. That’s why I always prefer micro account then large amount for newbie.

1 Like

As a newbie, I believe that it makes a lot of sense to trade with a micro account & start off earning micro profits. If you start with $5k and lose almost all of it in a short period of time then that’ll just help them to quit faster

Do you have the experience that you shared ?