Newbie swing trader :-)

I was into the stocks for a quite long time & realised that FX can also be a good money generator. I am a part time trader & have started off new with FX. I must admit this website & the moderators are one of the most trust worthy source, believe me I havent come across such variety of topics with depth. ( I spent more time with Google than my GF :slight_smile: )
The school + quizzes are spot on for any beginners.
I am aiming to develop automated system & preparing to participate in the online traders contest held in the US… good luck traders !

2 Likes

I agree to you ccamol. Babypics is a truly remarkable site with amazing content resource for traders both beginner and experienced.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Babypips forum!

Welcome welcoooome @ccamol! :smiley: Hahaha. Ikr? I’ve been here for almost a year and it’s been amazing. I guess it’s really just good to be surrounded by people who also want you to succeed. :smiley: Good luck with your trading! May the pips always be with youuu!

Welcome to the community @ccamol! Hope you could also share some of your knowledge in forex trading here in the forums! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Welcome to babypips @ccamol! Good for you that you already have a background in trading. Good luck on your fx journey. :slight_smile: