Newbie to forex

What’s up everyone I’m Kenny, newbie to the forex world. Here to learn and soak up as much knowledge as I can so I can turn my forex side hustle to be more profitable to give me some more freedom to get away from the 9-5 and create more opportunities for myself

Hello and welcome, after getting the basic ideas of trading, focus on learning technical analysis and trading psychology. You can start with babypips school here in this website. Happy learning.

Hello Kenny and welcome. How about you start gaining some knowledge about forex trading and the ins and outs of it with the Pipsology School? Believe me there are facets to this industry that a layman can’t understand without having a comprehensive knowledge including that of the currency pairs, the platforms used for trading, and around what aspects your strategy should be built.

For those, who think that forex trading is an easy way of making money, they need to rethink and do some more research. You will come to know that there are only 10% of traders who are profitable in the market. Others are losing like anything. In order to come in that 10%, you have a long way to go.