Newbie to the group

Hi my name is Sharon and I am new to trading. I would like to start trading because I would like to be financially free one day. I would like to learn the knowledge and skills to be able to make it a reality. That is why I joined the group.

Welcome, I’m new here too but I am eager to learn and not to trade yet. Once I’m confident in exactly how things work and build a strategy I’m confident in only then will I risk my capital. There is tonnes of useful educational material here and some great advice.

Welcome @1973Sia there is always a beginning in everything we do. The most interesting part of this beginning is that when we look back 5 to 10years time, we will breath a sign of relief for pushing through to that time. The question would be: Will your current self be happy with your 5 to 10 years trading-self ? Keep pushing and know thyself. Best wishes

Hi Sharon. Wishing you the best. Hope all your dreams come true.

What is your plan to becoming a profitable trader?

Welcome to Babypips, Sharon! Start going through the School here. It’ll help you understand the basics of forex trading. Also don’t forget to practice in demo account first. Good luck on your trading journey!