Newbie to Trading

l’m a New Yorker. I’ve always wanted to learn trading. Made several attempts in the past but it seemed too complicated. I’m happy to have found this site. I’m so ready. I would love to trade for a living one day.

1 Like

Hello pipstock! Hope it goes well this time. If you need any help just ask here in the community. Good luck!

Welcome. :blush: I love how you haven’t given up despite your past experiences with forex. :open_mouth: I really hope this time’s the charm. :smiley: Have you tried implementing a strategy in the past?

Would recommend education section on here it’s really good

Hello and welcome. If you want to take the best, be realistic from beginning. Most traders become unrealistic once they come to trading. Focus on learning not earning. Earning is the by product of skills and it’s application.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for great the advice!

No, I did not. I mainly tried learning via online videos. I didn’t know about that type of strategy. I was eager to dive in and start trading but that is a huge mistake. By what I’ve seen so far on this course there is so much to learn and understand before you start trading. I do believe I have found the right course, I’m already so impress with what I am learning. Thanks for reaching out :slightly_smiling_face:

Good to know. Thank you!

Thanks so much!

Hey!! Little bit blown away about this tbh! I’m from Cardiff, South Wales and fairly new to the whole forex trading like so many others, just trying to learn everything I can and hopefully earn some good money for my kids!
Hope everyone’s ok, Scotty is my sons name btw! Scott Pippin just as a goof as loves basketball! I’m Dan nice to be here!

I am also making foreign exchange investment, we can communicate

nice dear keep it up and make demo and try on it then use orignal accunt

Hi mate. I quite possibly have something you might want to look at if you want to trade live in the next few days!

Hope everything is well.

Let me know if you simply want some free information

Tom

I am new to trading and would like to take a gamble at it. Looking for a career change. I was playing the online game for trading bitcoin and did well. So lets give this a shot. What do I have to loose anyway? :slight_smile: