Newbie who want to learn technical analysis

Hello everyone. I recently got into cryptocurrencies as a second source of income. I want to learn technical analysis so I can read and understand charts. Someone suggested this site as good place to start. I see this is mostly forex so I don’t know if this is the right place for me as I am interested in cryptocurrencies instead. I am open to all the help I can get. Thank you.

1 Like

Whether you’re trading crypto or equities, TA should be the same! The only difference i can think of is the volatility difference in those markets. Crypto I find is way more unpredictable to the point where TA may not actually be as useful lol. Then again, with the meme stonks taking over recently, the same can be said for equities.

Either way, the point is that you can learn technical analysis here and you’ll be able to use it for crypto trading also! :slight_smile:

Thank you very for taking the time to respond. I like how you put things into perspective. Now I am confident I am in the right place. :smile:

You’re welcome! I wish you luck and lots of $$$$!

Yes, quite a gamble. best of luck.

TA for Crypto should be the same, just test each first on demo account. Try babypips.com/school.

It’s good that you want to learn technical analysis because it will help you in the long run to make better trading decisions as per the market situation.