Newly looking into the forex market

Hi, I’m Sam.
I’m looking forward to start learning about the foreign exchange market. Learnt this will be a good place for a beginner like myself. Hope that’s true.

1 Like

Well yes, from what I have explored till now, babypips has a lot of stuff for beginners in forex. Seems like a great place for newbies and existing traders too.

1 Like

You are on the right platform. The School of pipsology will be a great help to learn forex. Also,you can interact with people here and get to know a lot more about trading. All the best

Hi Sam! Yup it’s true. Welcome to the community.

Hello and welcome Sam. I cannot suggest a better place to learn than Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com. All the best.

Hello Everyone,
I am Dolores Sullivan from Florida. I have been trading for the last 6 month with a demo account. I know the babypips website has a lot of information for beginners. Looking forward to my journey here.

It’s a great place to learn not only for the beginner but also for experienced traders. Many experienced people come here for getting information about various things. Good luck in the future.