Nice to be with Babypips Again :-)

Hi Everyone.

My name TYG from Indonesia. I was a member here around 2006.
Trading is a lonely and boring activity. I wish to learn and share joys and knowledge with this community.
Wish for all the best for Babypips’ members.

Regards,
TYG

1 Like

Hi and welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back friend, looking forward to your wisdom.

1 Like

Hey TYG! Welcome back to the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! Looking forward to your insights :wink:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back. It’s great to have you among us.

1 Like

Welcome Back to the community!

Wow. That’s a long time! Have you continuously trade since that time to present? If you could tell us a bit about your journey much appreciated?

1 Like

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I still remember the day I browse Pipsology to get familiar with forex. I remember how cowabunga gave me hope, headache, joys and then desperation. :sweat_smile:

Yes, I never stop trading CFD since 2005. I stopped a while after I got “disaster” with my account in 2008. I took time to evaluate myself, plan and objective. I realized what can be done and realistic for me.

Trading is my life until now. Forex needs you keep learning, inline with the market. It’s contradict with how many forex’ gurus describe such as, trading at the beach while having so many comfort and recreation and suddenly get thousands of dollar profit, those are delusions to trap newbies for easy profit from course’s fee.

Having great profit by trading only comes from two things: first huge trading balance and big risk trading. Reaching this level, a trader must have sufficient knowledge about market, good discipline, strong mentality and the most important thing money management. These things took me around 5 years to understand completely.

After understand the whole things, it doesn’t make trading easier. The trading routine have to be taken care in detail. Even I have developed system to support my trading, monitoring and analysis. When we trade using big fund, it feels like running a company. The only different is I’m the only person who run the company.

These are kind of insight about what happen when trading becomes “serious” :joy:
I hope can give motivation and insight to Babypips-er :innocent:

1 Like

Hello and welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more about your trading experiences. See you around!

1 Like

Yay! Welcome back to the community after so many years!

1 Like

Thanks @chimmyfx. I’m still learning Babypips’ features here. It’s a good way to kill time while monitoring market :smile:

1 Like

After incident in 2008, I started again with only $100 USD. There was trauma and I changed my trading style to be more conservative. For almost 2 years I turned 100 to around 1500 then I started to improve my money management.

The key of my improvement is the money management. It changed my mentality and discipline. Strategy is important but without good MM, it wont bring us anywhere.

Since then I have been developing trading system for my own.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, Wish you best of luck!

1 Like