NickB's Advanced Price Action Strategy

Awesome, I’m watching the first video and I’m liking it. Will surely come back if I have any questions to ask. Thanks.

Hi everyone, first have a nice trading week and there is one trade i found this morning , mot triggered yet but promising i guess … if anyone have an idea about it … let me know audusd 8H pin bar forming
Alex

Learning more about Nick’s strategy. I’m wondering if there’s anyone here that is using his strategy and is profitable.

Go to his website and he enters 5 lots. 5 standard lots? If so, Mr. Nick is doing quite well. 5 mini’s? Still doing quite fine. 5 micro’s?..nah, he is well beyond that.
Still, we must have the DISCIPLINE to adhere to our solid rules…hello!

Tim

Hi Nick,

I love your fourex4noobs site.

I’ve recently been won over to large time frame trading, and saw one of your videos the other night.

Question: I’ve read many times over that large time-frame trading is more profitable than small frames: more dependable signals, support and resistance, fewer spreads, etc. - but more profitable in what sense? More profitable per unit of time that the trade is open? For example: Let’s say I trade a total of 60 minutes on the 5 minute chart - 3 trades, let’s say, 20 minutes each, all winners. Now let’s say I trade a winner on the 8 hour chart. On average, will each 60 minutes on the 8 hour frame be significantly more profitable than the 60 minutes on the 5 minute frame? More profitable in another sense? Please clarify.

Thank you,
Norm