No dealing desk broker just a normal one which does not trade against you

Hello Everybody, I have been literally researching brokers for MONTHS now. I have my strategy I am happy, just need a broker that will NOT trade against me. PLASE throw some names tell me about your experience, i am very frustrated because literally every fca regulated broker seems to try to trade against all their traders which I find very annoying. All i am asking is a normal broker that will take their commission/fees and let me trade like a peaceful human being. YOUR HELP IS EXTREMELY MUCH APPRECIATED. PLEASE DO NOT SAY DUKASCOPY BECAUSE YES THEY ARE FAKE TOO, HQ IN LATVIA…

We need to just focus on working with broker that we can rely and trust upon. So, it’s why I go for OctaFX broker who got outstanding set of features and facilities that counts for LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips, over 70 instruments, rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost. I feel entirely at ease and comfort with it and allow me to perform really nicely in all situations that are to come.

They are actually many many brokers out there who do not trade against clients. There’s Global Prime, ATC Brokers, MEX Exchange, Mt. Cook who all run A books as far as I know. It’s simple, ask the broker whether they can provide proof of each trade being taken up by the liquidity providers :wink:

lmfx.
been trading live with them for 7 months. not 1 problem

Have you looked at…BlackBull Markets? FxChoice…Pepperstone…?

I use SFX-Markets. They are STP and get the job done nicely. sfx-markets.com