No deposit bonus

what is no deposit bonus offer which offered by some broker
if any body tell here please tell and if possible paste link but it will be true broker not scam

According to my experience, scam brokers offer this kind of bonus. So, please be aware on this kind of bonus offer. Or, the terms & conditions are too complicated.

Stay away from it.

Trade with your own money. Make profits by yourself.

Of course before that… learn how to trade!

1 Like

In the era of vigorous competition, Forex brokers are doing every possible attempt to allure the new traders. No deposit bonus, which is trending now, is also a new way of marketing created by brokers. No deposit bonus means if any trader open an account with that specific broker, then the broker will sponsor the funding of that account up-to a limit and of course with TERMS & CONDITIONS.

It’s one kind of bonus offer, where you’ll get the opportunity to trade in live market without any investment. By the way, as like others reply, be careful on this kind of bonus offer.

There are some pretty good threads here on the matter:
500% Bonus; How to use it? Is Forex bonus really useful for traders?
CySEC close to issuing ban on Retail Forex deposit bonuses

Look no deposit means without deposit. When you got a deposit balance without deposits your money that is the No deposit bonus. And mind almost 70% scam broker’s offering no deposit bonus. XM,InstaForex,Hotforex,FXTM, and a lot of brokers offering no deposit bonus don’t greedy for that.

This no deposit bonus is not offered from only scam brokers.
The bonus is an offer to catch new traders
Free bonus offer is well calculated and there is many restrictions upon traders to use it as per his strategy i.e limied order value
Limited order numbers
Hedges not allowed
Resyrictions on to close orders when are in profits so on
But there are few brokers offering u no deposit bonus withh forex freedom strategy and you can even make profits and/can withdraw after terms and conditions are completed.
Recentally i have made 4 lots completed and as per tnc it was 1 usd on each 1 lot i made.
I use free bonus ammount in a different way. I use it to practice purpose considering that this is my pocket money and i can increase it. Its only for my practice not to worhdtaw or profits but some times i got profits on it also

Stop spreading lies. Some top reputable brokers do offer no deposit bonus. Even if the terms or withdrawing is hard, it does not mean the broker is a scam. These are called marketing incentives.

Really? Hen give me a single example please……

Frankly, I have never heard that any regulated broker is offering bonus with no deposit. I am wondering if this kind of marketing is even allowed by law in some countries. Anyway, it is always the best choice to conduct business only with regulated brokers and stay away from unregulated ones

i have seen in order to my experience , the deposit bonus we get from brokers practically cannot use at all due to so many restrictions. its generally not withdrawal