No need for indicators,Who doesn't know indicators derive data from the charts

Now you know indicators derive data from the charts why should you wait for the indicator to derive data for you instead of doing it for yourself to increase the odds of timing.It is like you are down and you see a bus about to move then you are waiting for someone to tell you let’s get in.Those with big pockets dont wait for your indicators.

Yeah, maybe you can sit down the whole day and wait for the charts to make certain moves, then move to another chart and fix your eyes on it. Or maybe you can watch up to 5 charts at the same time. Am finding it hard to know whether you are being funny or serious. Are serious about this?

2 Likes

Am serious.You have to anticipate and not to participate. You will find yourself buying top or selling bottom

A bus that is about to move is obviously a bus that is not moving. So how soon will it start to move? Nothing will tell you the answer to this. Maybe it will start to move tomorrow. Maybe it will drive north, or maybe it will drive south. Or maybe it won’t move until next year.

So if you want to go north don’t get on a stopped bus. And don’t get on a bus that’s been driving south. Instead walk a little way along the road north and wait for the first bus to come along.

Most new traders who are impatient to make money quickly think that the best way to win the race is to get on a bus that has been driving south very fast…

2 Likes

platinum.pdf (262.8 KB)
Purely a naked chart

Hahaha,You are so funny.The market has a lots of informations that are necessary to give you a direction bias and based on that and your strategies you can fine tune to find a timing for a good entry point

Cheers mate.

But I have to disagree. The least important decision when trading is where to enter. More important to identify the right bus to get on and where to get off.

2 Likes

But the indicators tells us where the market is going

Not at all. In fact, the indicators tell you that the market told them which way it has been going.

2 Likes

You are right but waiting for some candlestick patterns is not some people thing you know

Yeah you are right it tells where the market is already going.But price action on itself tells you the market wants to go which way.

You can write a whole book on your own by just looking at a naked chart.That is what all who invented those indicators did.They do that to make you come too late to the market so that they can make money.Why didn’t they teach you how they invented those indicators so that you can use that knowledge to enter early in the move!!

And most importantly they don’t tell you if you are late so you end up jumping on the market and get smaked badly

True tommor,that is what it is. Cheers

But you can use an indicators to tell/show you price action or candlestick patterns

Your brain becomes fixed to a certain indicator setup.You cant analyse anything realistically if you have indicators on your chart.Knowledge don’t lie

1 Like

I only use a few indicators, one is called my eyes and the other is called my brain then there are a few others as well.

2 Likes

Hahaha so funny.And that is what is needed

Not even being funny my friend. First your eyes and brain must work together, seamlessly.

You can’t just look at a chart and jump into what the indicators are telling you, they are telling you what has happened in the past - you need to draw up your own conclusions as to what will happen in the future and why.

Caught a beautiful trade that just closed for a little stocking filler - only regrets are I should have let it run.

1 Like

I prefer a much cleaner chart and the price structure.

3 Likes