Noob - Affiliate Marketing switch to Trading?

What are you finding hard?

Just finding time to devote to trading. I feel like I’m not giving it as much time as I would need and want to.

It’s something that you really have to have a passion for. For anything that you want to achieve, you have to have a ‘WHY’. What is the reason that you want to become a successful trader? Once you find that reason, then you’ll make the time to get the practice you need. When I first started on demo, it was the same for me. Some days I would trade, not really study the way I should, and some days I wouldn’t even look at the charts. I eventually realized that If you want to be great at something, you have to do more than the average person would. That means a lot of sleepless nights, studying/backtesting like crazy, no days off! It’s a sacrifice you have to be willing to make if you really want to be a successful trader.

2 Likes

Thanks @justshell. Your reply made me feel a little guilty haha. I’m just starting to get my feet wet here and there. Hopefully I’ll be able to set a schedule for seriously practicing. :slight_smile:

No problem, you got this! Just continue to have faith in yourself that you will get to where you want to be. I’m still a newbie myself, and just started to discipline myself not too long ago with trading and studying consistently everyday. While, of course making time to work out, cook, read, etc, anything productive that will help make me a better person overall. Being on here a lot helps because you’re surrounded by a lot of positive traders that are on the same boat as you, it helps to stay focused

Not always easy. I have 3 children under 5, a full time job and a side business as well as learning trading.

Graduated in the summer. Developing own strategy and currently back testing. Excited about future.

1 Like

and what are the best SEO strategies to use?

we see that the world goes further and deeper online every year. digitalization is taking over the social sphere: hospitals, schools, public services, not to mention the sphere of all kinds of sales. If a person wants to find something – he opens a search engine and enters a query. Marketers help the site to be in demand, so it is obvious that in the near future the profession will only become more popular. I graduated from marketing a few years ago, but I did not like this profession at all. i always dreamed of my cozy coffee shop with delicious coffee on cold and cloudy days. after university, that’s what i did. But I had absolutely no visitors. I think it was time to contact a marketing agency, which I did. i’ve been looking for professionals for a long time and came across appiloque and i did not regret that i chose them.

appiloque.com