Not entirely newbie

After some many attempt aloe like to read and follow trending well researched and explain economic news affecting the market

Well, I can’t understand you correctly, however I guess you mean that you should have a special advisor who would help you to understand the trends on the market and explain all the details concerning economical situation in your country or the world economics? I believe it’s possible, nevertheless you have to understand that it’s pretty difficult to find such one and moreover you will have to pay enough money in order to make this person to help you. Anyway, you can try to do it on your own. Everything you should have is to find resources where you can be explained all the economical peculiarities in your country.

Well, I guess every trader must get acquianted with the economic situation in the world. It odesn’t depend on what type of a trader you are, whether you prefer fudamental analysis or technical one. All traders should be interested in economic events which hapenn throught the whole world, because they directly affect the market. If you’re a swing trader it will be really useful and I guess all traders in the very beginning of their trading caree r should be acquainted with this information. It’s kinda difficult to sort the useful information out, however it comes with the experience.