Not that new to FX

Hello everybody. I’m full time trader with 7 years of expierience in trading, I would like to join community, share with you my results and get some feedback what can I add to improve my results.

Wanted to paste a public link to my acc on the social trading platform but apparently as a new person I can’t paste any link.

guess will see you alot around then! the more you post the more features will be unlocked.
BTW, welcome to BP!

Welcome @SocialTrader1! Kujay is right, you need to spend more time in the forums for you to be allowed to paste links. Anyways, why don’t you start your own trading journal here?

Is it myfxbook?

good idea. I will start also with them but right now Im visible only on my broker social trading platform.

Not sure if there are other platforms out there outside of myfxbook. Do you use tradingview?

check my broker website. Liteforex.com there is a social trading platform 2.

Oh nice, they even have a leaderboard! Is that for live accounts?

Live acc only. Their platform is very good, investor can set the stop level after which his account will be automatically disconnected from the trader when drawdown will reach certain level. Spreads from 0pip on EURUSD and so on. For me the most important thing was their social trading platform and the fact that when someone is copying ma trades they execute them well, almost no delay. sometimes there is +/- couple of cents of difference but that’s normal.

Do you work for them? :open_mouth:

jeeeezz. Novadays you just can’t say any good word about a broker??? :slight_smile: No I don’t but I mentioned before that I use their social trading platform so I gues it would be in a good tone to say couple good words :slight_smile: If you like your car that you drive daily and tell to your friend what you like about it they don’t judge immediately that you work for car company right? most of the brokers are the same with similar trading conditions etc and after couple years of trading and trying many brokers at the end you stick with one or two that you like the most, that’s just it :slight_smile: Can you tell me wich broker do you use?

It was an honest question :grin: I realize now I sounded way too suspicious. Sorry about that! Was just genuinely curious. :sweat_smile: I have an account with a bunch of major brokers, nothing to write home about. How long have you been with them?

something around 4years. if you type in their social trading platform my nick you can also find my acc. this one wich is public is my best one I gues in terms of profit and risk management. Do you have some myfxbook? you trade daily or just from time to time?

Trying to put a trde in at least once a week. :slight_smile:

Oh found you. Looks like this platform also uses TV for the charts, that’s cool. This is actually pretty neat but where’s the social factor though? Is there a way you can comment or talk to each other there?

Ofcourse, you can write a direct message to the trader, theres a general chat where all people write a messages, any kind. It looks good, cant complain.

but I think you need to have a profile to log in and then you can write a messages.

If you are interested my friend wich is very good at technical and fundamental analysis will held a free webinar on Youtube tomorrow at 8:45 CET about suply and demand and price action. He has 15 years of expierence in trading and work in investment bank also. Maybe someone you know would be interested please give hint to that person. Basics of supply and demand zones. Price Action. #2