Oanda vs MB Trading Free - opinions?

Is my demo trading experience with MB as I’ve stated at the thread [B]Oanda vs MB Trading Spread comparison at resistance point GBP/USD[/B] in [I]Rate My Broker[/I] normal?

Have been trying to contact MB Trading but there is no email address given (the comment box does not allow attachment) and the chat is always unavailable and automatically change to “leave a msg”

Actually, I am quite OK with Oanda, but still look for some other brokers who can offer leverage of 1:100 or more. Anyone has suggestions?
There are plenty out there but it is either some unknown broker in unknown countries, very bad comments online and large spread.

I have both and find that MB trade execution is faster with less slippages. Spreads on Oanda has to be taken with a pinch of salt. EUR/USD is pretty tight but compare it to other pairs, it’s way down the list. Been recently seduced by spreads on MahiFX. Just testing the demo platform out now.

Upload your screenshots for free at Image hosting - Free upload picture hosting - Ebay image hosting - Myspace blog hosting - Share images service - Myspace hosting and send MBT links to them in your message via their email contact form.

Alternatively, the MBT customer service can be contacted at <[email protected]>

Thanks. I have sent an email to them and waiting for reply.

From other forum, I got a response that it is due to rollover spike. A google search shows that it actually happens on MBT and someone actually got hit by these types of moves.

Still, why MBT but not other brokers…

“Our live charts should be looked at to give you reliable comparison. Our demo charts are from our demo environment.
Phil Naftolin | Business Development | MB Trading Futures”

Quite disappointing answer. Anyone with the live account have that same chart patterns (they seems to claim that it only happens in their demo environment)

Ask them why their demo charts have this issue in the first place.

Guys-

All you have to do is hop on an on-line chat with them and ask their MT4 support department. All of the spikes referenced are at rollover. The answer that I got was that when the banks shut down briefly for rollover, it can (very rarely) create a spike in the data feed. Doesn’t happen on more than one symbol and most days doesn’t happen at all. The demo ones above are not in Live. The main point, however, is that this occurs during the brief downtime for rollover and no orders can be executed from these spikes. The rep stated that he had never heard of one that did. I haven’t had any issues in the Live environment (FREE EXN). After two months of testing, I’ve definitely decided on MB. They answer all questions clearly and their executions are very fast.

Also, I suggest getting away from Demo with any broker. You don’t know how good their executions are until you go live. Why waste time deciding you like a broker based on demo, only to find that the real executions are bad?

What good reasons will I have to go live with a specific broker if my demo experience with it has been poor? I can’t just hope my live account (which needs to be funded with my real money) will be doing better than the demo did.

I have an account with both. Oanda is much better. I deposited and withdrew money with both accounts. Oanda had my money in my paypal account the next day. MBTrading me 6 days and I still do not have my money. I emailed them called and left messages all went unanswered. When I called again waiting for a rep. they told me it would be processed today July 5, 2013. I asked about the other attemps and why they were not done, he gave me no answer. Very rude. I will never use this broker again.