Offshore brokers

Hi,
I’m from the UK. Does anyone know of any trustworthy offshore unregulated FX brokers? ​
Probably an oxymoron but I’m trying to find a way to offer (when it’s ready!) my algo software to people who can’t qualify for most regulated requirements, i.e. professional. I need 1.200 leverage.
Any suggestions of companies welcome :slight_smile:
Thanks!

This is your best bet to get the broker information you’re looking for.

Very active. Some very experienced guys and gals in there. But be careful, lots of shill accounts around too.

I understand your point bro. Still offshore regulation offers a few advantages over other brokers. I use Tenkofx, and they offer up to 1:500 leverage without restriction. I get to scalp, hedge and trade the news however I want. The flexibility with a reputable offshore broker is priceless.

I recommend trading with FP Markets; they are regulated by ASIC and have an offshore licence with St.Vincent with max leverage of 1:500.

I trade with FP Markets from Portugal using a raw ecn account. The spreads are stable even during the highly volatile market situation, with some of the lowest commission costs than other offshore brokers.

Don’t know anything about FP Markets, so I’m not for or against them, but is this a good thing, being regulated out of there?

I recommend FP Markets, they do have an offshore license that they are currently onboarding clients to. It also has licenses from ASIC and CYSEC(EU), It is one of the oldest brokers in this business for over 15 years.

I have an account with FP Markets for a while now, and the experience has definitely been good; their trading conditions have been very reliable even during high volatile events.

My advice is, be very careful with offshore brokers. There are a number of serious risks related to trading with such companies - poor regulation, My advice is, be very careful with offshore brokers. There are a number of serious risks related to trading with such companies - poor regulation, low capital requirements, no position reporting, no compensation schemes from regulators, just to name a few. Don’t ever trust them blindly!