Old but new to forex (intro)

Hi all, I’ve just joined as a newbie to learn a bit about forex. I’m retired so it helps keep me occupied and perhaps add a little to my pension.
Good luck all. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi. Use this great education site to begin your learning journey. Take it easy, one step at a time and see if FX trading suits you. Practice on a demo account first to find your way around the platform process, and when confident of your intended strategy you can go live.

Start by risking small amounts at a time -do not overtrade or gamble. Preserving your capital is critical. You will learn a lot about your self and your emotional control, before you become proficient.

Bear in mind there’s no short cut, so ignore social media marketing fantasy hype. Best of luck.

Hello and welcome!!

Sure it’s a good way to spend time, to learn, but don’t have high hopes about “adding to your pension” just yet. To do that you’ll first have to “spend from your pension” , FX needs a considerable investment to start. So before doing that make sure you learn as much as you can… I’m also posting a link to one my other posts, hope it helps too.

Good Luck!