Olymp Trade

Would that even be effective at all? I mean, has anyone ever checked whether the quotations match the real ones? I think you can do it by making screenshots.

Of course I checked. I personally didn’t find any serious mismatches. You can take screenshots, of course, but there is a more accurate and convenient way. Olymp Trade gives access to the history of all assets’ quotations in your personal profile. The history includes data of all ticks.

@Babaha I am not agree with you.
You have to take risk in any sort of trading market. Binary option is not a Scam. You will found many counties where Binary Options is regulated such as the USA, UK, European countries etc.

If you have those screenshots, please share with us.

Broker scammer does not pay neither his affiliation representatives

They deleted my account claiming IP fraud, and I forwarded all the correct affiliation data
I have recorded video proving that the account was with everything correct and they deleted, then claimed that it would not be possible to investigate because my account was no longer in the system. The regulatory rule of them did not help at all, I contacted her and she informed me that she could not do anything about the case. Video can be found at

They blocked my operations account too, I do not have a recording

Blocked from making negative feedback on your page too.

I usually ignore emails from the promotions section, but I accidentally opened one of them and found out that Olymp Trade has a separate website with a selection of various articles that can help a beginner or advanced trader to navigate on forex and in the current market situation. The website is olimp.media - something like that. What an awesome find!

The website is really useful. Thanks! I found a library describing various trading methods. Such information on the Internet, of course, is a dime a dozen, but in this case the information is presented quite clearly and most importantly in the form of consultations.

We mostly criticize and rarely praise our broker, and If you think, do you know how many likes Olymp Trade has on Facebook? More than half a million. Does the public know it? No. Ask any trader if he knows Goldman Sachs. The answer is, yes, everyone heard about it. This is a company with a century of history. But the amount of likes of the latter is two and halftimes smaller. In total - 200 thousand.

Yes, the difference says a lot. In the US, more than half of the population invests in financial markets, while financial institutions themselves are not popular. For example, the NYSE has 200 thousand subscribers as well. I want to say guys, wake up otherwise you will oversleep competitors! Unknown to you broker captures the world!

Olymp has earned its popularity. The work is perfectly client oriented. The platform is very simple, but everything has its time. Pending orders, a multi-screen for different charts and, possibly, automated trading will appear over time. Why not?

I have a question on money management. I read an article, which says that on should stop trading if he lost a part of the deposit in order to spend some time on analyzing the situation and normalizing the psychological state. The author (some unknown trader to me) advises to take a break for one or two weeks, and he assesses the critical level with a loss of 6% of the deposit. Do these numbers have any justification? 6% is essentially not a death figure, and one or two weeks is too much!

Apparently, the author of the statement is engaged in a medium-term trade. Profitability in this case is smaller, and the risk too. And there’s also a large deposit. Therefore, even 6% is a significant amount.

I would also like to have a smaller profit maybe, but constant at least. Ultimately, stable but insignificant earnings are better than mythical lottery winnings. Is this kind of trade possible with Olymp?

If you are looking for stability, then forget about options for a while and use the Forex platform. Almost all techniques for Forex are suitable for Olymp, except for trading robots. That’s okay. Profitable robots are a myth:)

This platform bring me another alternative of income, instead, in my result the olymp is wonderful. however, i just want to say is very helpful for your multistream of income. i’ve experience at Binary Options especially almost 1 years. this is for the case of my recenly trade at Olymp, this is my real account and i high frequently trade used parlay methode and somtimes i combining with martingale methode. i wish more help within my experience… thanks

The question is the following. To get stable results, you need to work with large timeframes. I understand that any progress is possible only by making adequate efforts, but is there any way to ease up the process of waiting? I’m often skipp convenient entry points because I can’t always be around my computer.

Use pending orders. You can configure the platform so that when a price is reached, orders are opened without your participation. The setup is not complicated, you just need to click the Orders button next to Trade under the chart you work with.

I would like to remind you of the need to limit orders. An order without takeprofit can theoretically bring more profit, but as a rule, such orders bring only losses. And stoploss, of course.

Olymp Trade is an options broker who is working with many traders. It is really difficult to input all their features in a short comment. So, here for the better understanding, I am attaching an infographic from where you will find all the basics information about this broker.

Definitely they are trustworthy trading broker. After verifying your account properly, you can withdraw your money. However, they have some rules and regulation and for that you have to red their terms and conditions carefully.

I agree with you that, Olymp Trade is very popular forex broker. But they are non-regulated broker. You can check tonns of reviews (like this Olymp Trade Review 2019: Is OlympTrade Scam (or a Legit Broker)?) to see that they don’t have any licenses! They have been registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadine and that’s all.
Therefore, there are a lot of negative reviews about withdrawing problems.

Olymp Trade is not a forex broker by the way. You know wrong about the broker platform. You need to know more about this platform before giving any recommendation.

They are regulated and running their business for a long time.