Olymp Trade

Guys, I’ve noticed one feature in the platform. It allows closing trades before expiry. Anybody uses it? Do you think it’s useful?

I once accidentally bought an option instead selling it. I used this feature then.

I’ve also use this feature a couple of times. It helps to reduce risks just like risk-free trades.

I have mixed feelings about risk-free trades. They allow you to trade conservatively but then again they cut down the profit.

Well, yes, option’s profitability decreases with risk-free deals, so what, you can still just buy an option with a high price, right?

You’re right, but I have very strict money management and I can’t afford to buy expensive options.

It looks like we got a little off topic and started discussing the nuances of trading instead of the services of this broker. Tell me, how are your money withdrawals coming?

I haven’t withdrawn profit in a while, so I can’t say anything about that, but I think everything is fine, otherwise someone would write about a problem by now.

Just recently I withdrew a pretty large sum as a gift to myself for the holidays, even though they were over, the money arrived in the course of the day.

You can always find something to pick on. But if you want to trade and not just seek out for drawbacks, then this platform would be good for you I think.

I’ve asked the support a couple of tricky question out of interest=) Surprisingly, these guys turned out to be really patient and polite. But then again they should be calm.

I’d like to know about the risks you’re willing to take when trading. What is the maximum percentage you can allow for?

I’ve got a quite large deposit now so I can minimize my risks. Now I only allow for 1%, I think it’s pretty conservative.

My risks are way higher cause I usually try to boost my deposit. Do you think this platform would fit?

If we speak about risks, it’s important to keep money management first of all, and follow a strategy of course. By the way, there are a lot of indicators in the terminal, does anyone use them?

In my opinion, sma is the most useful and effective indicator, if you set it up correctly, you can get a pretty informative view of the market and identify a trend.

Yes, SMA is a good trend indicator, but it’s better to apply it with Stochastic, this way you can get preciser signals of higher quality, personally I have this combination for eursud.

Anyways all indicators reflect the previous condition of the market, so for the more effective forecast it’s better to add fundamental analysis. I enter the market only when the technical and fundamental analysis give the signal. I recently managed to profit quite well on the coca-cola shares, got +5% to my deposit.

Speaking of the shares, I used to underestimate these assets before, then I saw how professionals invest and make money on these shares and decided to try too. I was pleasantly surprised by the result, these assets have a more fixed trend than the currency pairs.

I wanted to try CFD trading. Is it worth trying it?