Olymp Trade

You’re not the first one I hear this from. I wasn’t lazy and compared it with the official data. I lost a lot of time, but after all it’s in my own interest. Everything’s correct on olymp.

Well, okay at least for now. But if you have a drawdown with currency pairs, it’s a good idea to have other assets in reserve. On olymp trade you can actually make long-term deals, in order to insure your currency pairs with shares or indices. I don’t think you can insure anything with crypto.

It’s very easy to speak like that now, but in the reality it’s quite hard to follow this principle. You often just lack money for that. On olymp trade, I also trade only currency pairs. When I double my deposit at least two more times, then I’ll start thinking about something else.

Yet idiots need to be taught! I’m talking about myself here. I traded crypto on Olymp trade. I perfectly knew that I shouldn’t leave it unattended and I closed according to the stop out. It’s good that olymp limits it by the transaction sum, because in case of some of the brokers you risk draining your whole deposit.

It can easily happen with crypto and olymp is right in this case. I personally find its trading platform very attractive. The deals are made quickly. You can choose whichever time frame you want and there are a lot of indicators. You need to make an effort to drain your whole deposit. Unless you invest everything in just one deal. :))

The key word here is “drain”. You can’t drain everything straight away, but gradually after sometime you’ll definitely hit the bottom. It’s every broker’s policy and olymp is one of them. Maybe I’ll take the risk and trade with it, but only out of curiousity.

I can’t guarantee the same in case of other brokers, but I’ve been trading successfully on olymp trade for quite a while, and I think I’m not the only one. The trading platform of this broker is actually very convenient, you can choose the assets you need from the running line, withotu bothering with the search.

Does this broker give a leverage? If it has it at all.

Olymp has a 1:200 leverage, although they call it “the multiplier”. And generally speaking, I agree that olymp has a convenient platform. You can set the stop loss automatically and see it on the graph straight away. For me it becomes more evident than with the numbers.

I agree with the most of the statements. In terms of convenience, the platform leaves the MetaQuotes terminal far behind. Olymp has its own special features, of course, there’s no desktop platform, but the browser doesn’t freeze and everything works perfectly. It’s often very important to get reference info as fast as possible. The trading platform includes a detailed reference without having to switch between separate tabs. Plus the attractive trading terms. As a result I’ve developed my own strategy using the demo account. I’ll soon open a real account.

You make it sound so perfect, but it doesn’t really work this way. What’s the catch?

Of course, there are drawbacks. No automation mechanisms, for example. Advanced traders like to work with their robots or at least be able to set a notification on important event. For this reason, you often have to spend a lot of time monitoring news.

Hello guys, am Denis and am new here. i have been trading on olymp trade but not that successful
Anyone who has an idea to trade on overbought and oversold zones kindly share

Not so long ago a Forex platform has emerged, but for some reason, it lacks usual trading assets, in particular, there’s not enough stock indices, in my opinion. They will be added soon, I already asked the support group. I hope it won’t take long.

Yes, maybe the platform isn’t perfect and lacks something. But at least there’s a Sentiment indicator for forex. I don’t know other forex brokers with this signal. And I emphasize – forex brokers. This indicator is typical for brokers with binary options, and Olymp is a universal broker, it’s very unusual!

I am using Olymp trade platform for few months my experience is good so far i mostly trade in Gold and crude but now want to trade some more trading instruments i like Olymp trade because platform is simple to use and also here lot of trading instruments available for trading .Now i really want to learn so i can trade more especially i want to start trading in crypto currencies.

2 Likes

I noticed that too. Unfortunately I haven’t yet understood how it can be useful in practice. It would be great if they could make a history of this indicator in order to test it on the quotations history.

Olymp trade is good trading platform especially for traders who cant invest much in start . I am trading with Olymp trade from few months platform is good and variety of instruments available for trading.I face only one issue that not many deposit method for Indian traders credit card deposit and withdrawals take time i use skrill for deposits and its fast but for Indian traders even skrill buying selling not that easy i just wish that they introduce some local deposit method for Indian traders.

i agree with you that Olymp trade platform is simple to use and one can learn features quickly well the feature i am missing is that i want longer expiry options like weekly or even monthly i know most people want quick results and want to see the outcome of the trade quickly but i am one of the trader who can prefer long trades.

Ajay you can trade in Crypto currencies and also stock indexes i am also trading with olymp trade from last few months good thing about this broker is that here you can trade large no of trading instruments available for trading on Olymp trade platform .