OMG total newbie here!

Hi,

My name is Josh and I’m completely new to trading. I’ve become interested in learning how to trade through following crypto and believe there are some similarities in principle.
Ultimately I would like to learn how to trade at a consistent level and make a living from this.
I’m starting here to see that once I make the jump that this is the correct path for me.
Right off to the education section to start my journey!

2 Likes

Welcome to the largest trading community. For trading we want abilities. To acquire proficiency in trading you require commitment and it requires time to get skilled. You can begin from the education section of this site.

1 Like

Sounds like you have the right outlook already!
Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

@Jgrooves Good Luck to you, my friend. I would recommend you to start from basic information. Then learn about order types, markets, cryptocurrencies
and so on.

1 Like

Welcome to the BabyPips community @Jgrooves. Good luck on your fx trading journey. Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips, currently working my through the pipsology preschool. So far, so good!

Hello Josh, welcome to the platform. You can go to the education section of this website and get started with the learning courses that are available for free here.
I did the same and it helped me get a good grip on the basics of forex trading.

1 Like