On Me! In two sentences!

Hello everyone, :grinning:

I’d like to begin first by saying that I am very thankful for the opportunity to study forex trading for free. The material is simple, clear and comprehensive.
I started trading a year ago and it’s been a period of many failures and successes. My biggest challenge is to give up on any agressive moves and maintain discipline. I look forward to using this forum to share my views on EUR/USD future price actions.

Cheers!
CRtrader (Mr)

Hello and welcome CRtrader! :slight_smile: Good luck with that! By the way, are you only trading EUR/USD pair?

1 Like

Thank you! I am trading major pairs but I am less technical on them comparing to EUR/USD>

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I too had a problem with aggressive and/or impulsive trading as newbie. A good way to avoid that is to make a trading plan, I think.

2 Likes

Thanks! I am past the newbie stage, thanks to 1200-1500 hours of trading and the babypips lessons.

1 Like

Totally agree! Trading plan is very important.

Great, you already have plenty of experience then!

Hi @CRtrader! Welcome to babypips! :slight_smile: Ditto on that. I feel like babypips is really a goldmine in terms of studying fx trading. I know of some people who got duped into taking an fx course and they spent so much only to be given useless materials.

A trader friend who who works for a financial institution told me that discipline really is the most important so I should focus on that from the beginning.

Hope to hear more about your trading journey. See you around.

1 Like

I see, they say EUR/USD is a good pair to start for beginners. Good luck and see you around!

It could be. It is the most traded FX pair, there is a good level volatility, and brokers offer very low spreads on it.

Thank you for your kind words. I always thought I would need a college degree to be able to trade. I’m glad I was proved wrong.

I think EUR is getting down due to the best run by the dollar in the open markets. Trump has done a good job for making investors confident to invest in his currency. What do you people think about the current position of the dollar? I need your replies in 2 sentences as well.

Hi, I don’t think you chose the best thread for comments on EUR/USD future performance. But here is my projection: There Is Room For More