Only around 4% take the time to morph

Only approximately 3-4% of all the people in the whole world hold what I will hold and many have become extremely wealthy just by holding these assets that grow in utility. Be glad to have met me as I am fortunate to know you and the rest of our circle. As our world adopts what we do we will be pioneering and helping to sculpt a future much brighter for our human race.

Hi and welcome,

You sound a little like Martin Weiss from whom I have recently become bombarded with messages about NFTs. I subscribed to a weekly newsletter and now get about 30 a week.

We are mad keen to hear what you hold that you hold and why you hold what you hold. Then we will be put out of our misery.
My apology in advance if what you have is really useful to members, so just spit it out please.

2 Likes

The more patient he is, the more successful he is in trading. You have to trade with patience if you want to make money. Never participate in a trade without a plan. Another thing to keep in mind is that if there is a loss in the business, it must be accepted positively.

If you do wrong analysis, there will be no benefit by holding. However, if I think long-term perspective, I can hold and work according to the plan with a specific goal.

any kind of trading analysis sometimes works to fail , because there is nothing 100% in Forex trading

He is more effective in trading the more patient he is. If you want to make money, you must trade with patience. Never engage in a deal without a strategy. Another thing to remember is that if the company suffers a loss, it must be accepted constructively.