Opening 2 accounts

I it a good idea to open 2 accounts one for scalping and the other for going on longer trades?

it sounds like chaos if you trade all time frames but i can see how it can be more organized. i only scalp or swing and not both. please let us know if this method works.

No, not it is not.

So you are saying one should not do that? @FOREXunlimited?

@naruto98 I think that will that a very long time space but will let you know if it does

If it is possible to manage both accounts at a time for a begginers when you are in learning stage?

are you live trading now ?

not yet i am a newbie and i am still learning. just wanted some insight. If you want to mentor me it would be great . :grin:

i recommend learning on your own first. “mentors” usually scam.

It is difficult to manage for the beginners. I would suggest you master the art of one strategy and execute it otherwise you will mess up things for you.

It sounds like chaos if you trade all time frames but if handled properly iit can be more organized.

Of course, it is. I always recommend traders to have multiple brokerage accounts to make their trades. This helps in better risk management and portfolio diversification. I also have more than two brokerage accounts and I am happy with what I am doing.

As long as you are comfortable trading with multiple accounts, go ahead. But if you are not, you must trade with a single trade. Multiple accounts would need your focus and this might also distract you. It’s better to first gain some experience on a single account and then create multiple.