Operation: PAPERCLIP by IKC (1 of 4)

Operation: PAPERCLIP by IKC - Journal on Personal Thoughts and Stories

After a 2-year hiatus going off-the-grid, we are set for a return to the global arena.
In our 2-year hiatus, our once great civilization withered away, unkept from time and tide.
Now, we return to awaken the power within…

Today, we launch OPERATION: PAPERCLIP.

Reacquire scientists to re-establish our knowledge base
Reacquire technical tools and expertise
Retrain our forces to updated protocols
Reactivate our strike forces

OPERATION: PAPERCLIP

Open your eyes. Awaken.

Omnes studemus vigilare, glorificare Eum, Qui Omnium Vigilat

1 Like

Operation: PAPERCLIP by IKC

THE POWER OF COFFEE!

coffee

32 technical pages. 30+ charts. 10s of pages of interpolation. 5 Hours. 2 Grande Cups of Caramel Macchiato.

On my little corner on a Starbucks shop isolated from the noisy students over there, from the networkers scamming their prospects over there, and from the weary workers ranting over there, and all the noise in the world - I was working.

Time off from work would normally be spent recharging your social batteries, filling up your love tank with your loved ones, or chilling out and enjoying life with your own company or your hobbies.

But on this auspicious day, Destiny demands a toll from us. The Universe demands our sacrifice.

The Kittycat just spent 5 hours studying and summarizing a technical trading book (my old reference when I was learnin’) and other studies interpolated to create a new manual of trading knowledge for use in our trading soon.

Objectively, it’s a daunting task to study technical material in just one sitting and summarize it all with interpolations from other studies and examine its application in 10s of charts.
However, be careful NOT to underestimate a Cat and his Coffee! :smiley_cat:

Phase 1 of Operation: PAPERCLIP is complete.

IKH Knowledge Base

Our knowledge base is now ready for the next phase of Operation: PAPERCLIP!

May you break resistances and reach new highs!

I zoomed in 500% and cannot read the content of the spreadsheet.
What kind of help do you want from forum members? Your post reads like a social media post, not a contribution to a group interested in Forex as a discipline.

4 Likes

Cats - in contrast to those who dare, eventually, to comment in exasperation on all the spam, the bots and the forum’s persistent refusal to do anything about them - are clearly not removed under the guise of inaccurate allegations.

They do, however, being so soft and cute, inevitably attract imitators.

1 Like

Good day, my esteemed hooman! I apologize if it is not to your liking. However, this is my PAPERCLIP personal trade journal and I try to keep it as casual as i can. It’s just the beginning and is a tiny part of the whole. This specific journal is for stories.
It’s the personal side of my trading persona. I shall also have other journals which may be to your liking and they’ll come around soon enough. :smile_cat:

So hold your horses and belay judgement. This cat will be worth following and you’ll realize it soon. :sunglasses:

I intend to make four (4) journals for each stage of personal and financial development:

PAPERCLIP is the learning stage Kitten for Personal Stories
TRINITY is the Young Adult Kitten for Personal Finance
SILVERPLATE is the Mature Adult Cat for Trading System Development
CENTERBOARD is the Senior Cat for Recording Actual Trades

The Kittycat doesn’t seek help from the forum members (yet) but rather, the Kittycat seeks to PROVIDE help to the new cats on the block. :smiley_cat:
I am starting to share my trading journey and the lessons will come bit by bit in between the lines.
The journals might not be to your liking but I am hoping that some helpless kitten out there sees value in it.

PS Dont try to zoom it. I intentionally made it hard coz it ain’t time to reveal notes yet. That comes at SILVERPLATE soon. :wink:

Have a good one!

Don’t worry, this cat is a good cat and is only seeking to share and help out. This journal is for personal stories of my trading and personal finance journey. Watch out for 3 other journals i intend to share soon for other aspects of the journey including the more technical ones. Cheerios!

1 Like

I understand that. I wish you well and was not questioning your motivation.

What I’m questioning is the forum very recently having banned three very actively participating, supportive, helpful members here and (wrongly, dishonestly) labelling the profiles of all three “sock puppet”, while you clearly and openly have two profiles, yourself, which is against the forum’s rules. They were also “only seeking to share and help out” and had in fact originally been invited here specifically for that reason!! You can doubtless see the irony, there?

1 Like

Oh, no i only have this profile. I lost the old profile i had here long ago as I was locked out of the email i used for that one. So for any mods watching, this is my only one. Please don’t k!ll the cat. :sweat_smile:

I clearly haven’t been here in the past years but to hear that is really sad. I hope i can stick around and help more tho. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

DECOUPLING FROM THE HIATUS
What’s my “waking up” story?
guns-lots-of-guns-i-need-guns

Hardships. Lots of hardships.

While not as epic as John Wick, it’s the meat and truth of it: The past two years have been VERY hard for me.

Following The Disaster at Ionith, The HIATUS lasted for more than two years. It was the Great Slumber of our financial prowess.
With no supplementary trading income, I’ve had to live off the 8 to 5 job (just like the average Joe).

It wasn’t easy but as they say: “A hungry stomach, an empty wallet, and a broken heart can teach you the best lessons of life”

It was a difficult two years for me. For the first time in my life, I was actually worried about making ends meet. I’ve always had enough in the past with always a bit to spare. But in the past two years, I was actually concerned with every little bit of expense item I was incurring.

Like blood rushing from a wound and your ears ring for a bit as your eyes refocus to blur the crimson flow, your thoughts race and memories flash in a moment of reflection.
That’s how I’d describe the sensation of the awakening. Finances were draining and pouring down the drain as I watch in shock and horror as years of savings and my emergency fund gets wiped out.
It took over a year to drain but I’m glad I set up my emergency funds as they served as my safety net during my time of crisis after The Disaster at Ionith

It was through the difficulties of the past two years that the fire in me was reawakened.
I was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired all the time. I was done being worried about the next bill or the next rent payment being due. I was done with trying to make ends meet. I was done with worrying.

I awakened and here we are where it all started over again: Operation: PAPERCLIP.

Maybe you have your own struggle or disaster that you’re coping from. Maybe you’re in a place of hardship and anxiety. Maybe you’re in a place you don’t like.

If you don’t like where you are, MOVE! You’re not a tree. :wink:

Maybe you need to wake up too?

Hi, thanks for the reply. I did not say this was not to my liking. I was merely commenting that the concept of Paperclip was not explained. Now you have explained a bit about your background, previous experience on this forum (lost account), I understand. I wish you all the best, and hope your contributions can help other kittens on here.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Mondeoman! This kittycat only seeks to share and help.
As a wise old cat once told me:
We learn best when we teach others. We inspire ourselves as we inspire others. We help ourselves as we help others. :smiley_cat:

I can see you are a helpful and pawesome hooman as well! I aspire to be like you, reaching out to those in need. Keep it up! Let’s do what we can!

THE TINY RIPPLE EFFECT
RFK
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped each time a man stands up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of others or strikes out against injustice. He sends forth a tiny ripple of hope , and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest wall of oppression and resistance.” - Robert F. Kennedy

Let’s reflect on this for a bit:
A tiny ripple of hope. A million ripples of hope. A current that can sweep down… anything.

More often than not, new traders or returning traders encounter a strong and difficult block to taking action.

We often find ourselves “stuck” and in a rut of inaction due to a variety of reasons. It could be fear of losing or failing (again). It could be intimidation - it’s a daunting task to trade. It could be a sense of dread that creates

This state of cycling between fear and anxiety can take a toll on you and may keep you from taking action.
Like this cat, you end up staring at the wall and pondering if the brick wall is actually made of bricks?

You see, here’s THE SECRET:

We often break down our big goals (such as trading goals) into smaller steps or piecemeal targets we need to attain by a certain timeframe. We set goalposts and milestones for our trading journey.

So why are we not rockin’ and rollin’ like we projected? Why are we not moving towards those goals?

WHAT IF:
Maybe the steps we set for our trading and investing goals are still too big?
Maybe we’re aiming to take large strides towards our goals so much so that we feel intimidated into inaction by the sheer size and complexity of our goals?

So what do we do? Break it down EVEN FURTHER into much smaller (and hopefully more attainable) goals.

Don’t be embarrassed that your goals may appear too small for others to see. The important thing is that these small steps move the needle FOR YOU TO REACH YOUR GOALS.

If your initial step is to trade and gain a dollar a week ($ 1), there’s no shame in that! It’s a SMALL and ACTIONABLE step on your part! The important thing is you get started and get moving!

Sure, you can move the goal posts soon like $ 10 a week, $ 20 a week, $ 50 a week, $100 a week, etc. But if you can’t get past the goalpost of $ 1 a week, maybe there are still some things you need to work on?

If you set the bar too high, then you get to a point where it’s intimidating and it pushes you to INACTION. So those SMALL, ACTIONABLE, ATTAINABLE, and most importantly EASY early steps will not just move the needle for you, but will also MOTIVATE YOU to keep going.

Those TINY STEPS will give you SMALL VICTORIES to celebrate and push you to keep moving forward.

Don’t worry about your steps being “too small” for your goals. These small steps will one day add up to be seen as MAJOR SHIFTS towards your goal.

All it takes is that you keep on taking those tiny little steps to get there!

Tiny steps, like tiny ripples, will one day add up and MOVE MOUNTAINS!

Keep going, little kittens! KEEP MOVING FORWARD! :smirk_cat:

Cheers!