Oppened a Managed account shooting for 10%+ a month

I’ve been trading for over 14 years and I figured it would be a good idea to open a managed account so maybe unprofitable traders or even investors who are looking to invest or risk money (that they can afford to lose) can take advantage over this.The way I trade is 100% Manual. On each trade I target for 4-10% profit and want to keep risk low, as low as 4%.

I posted this account to see the results on myfxbook:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/accountmanager/managed-mampamm-account/3932570

In order to join this managed account simply an account is needed to be created with Fxchoice broker and then you can follow this link:
https://my.myfxchoice.com/registrationMam/?ib=74295&account=724510

Please understand that for some of you it may sound impossible to constantly make at least 10% a month but I strongly believe making at minimum 8% a month in forex trading is necessary. Forex market is very risky don’t get me wrong there are times unprecedented events happen which there could be a 1000 pip move within minutes and broker will not be able to take you out of trade in time. Therefore, I believe one should make at minimum 8-20% return and withdraw 100% of invested money and let the profit build up on their own because no matter what anyone can say it’s considered a very risky business no doubt about it.

Before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability.

If have any questions you can post it here or PM me.

Wow 51% drawdown!! Lol :joy::joy: there is no way I could trade like that with a 100k account. Theres no way I would be able to watch it go down 50k. This is not a good enough parameter for me and I would not recommend this to anyone. Happy hunting. Bye

1 Like

I understand your point but I don’t know why it shows 50% draw-down attached is balance graph you can see the sharp drop is Money withdrawal that happened on that first month that’s why no trade was made on November. Where do you see a 50% drop on account balance.

Actually go on myfxbook and click on drawndown, where do you see 50% drawdown?

Ive never used myfxbook so dont know much about it. I go by the rule: if it doesnt make sense, don’t trade it. And in this case, it doesnt make sense.

So far this year account has been up 51% overall return 93% since October of 2019.

Here is my personal belief about Forex market. This market is extremely dangerous one should never ever put 100% of life savings into this market nor make forex trading his/her full-time job. I’ve been around and watched this market long enough to say this. There are unexpected times that market makes 1000-3000 pips moves within minutes even if you’re in a position and you have stop loss your stop loss will be missed, and your account will be blown. When an event like this is bound to happen, one should never consider Forex income as a way of life. I’ve seen events like this many times. A smart trader or investor would diversify his investment into different instruments. Now a side from all, Forex trading.