Other no commission, and no spread FX brokers than trading212

I have been using trading212 platform from over one year.
Recently they introduced zero spread and no commission trading possibility for 4 major FX pairs.
It’s legit, but it has limitations:

• you can trade max 25.000 units at once
  • you cannot use leverage grater than 1:50 (but that’s not an issue for me).
    I developed very nice scalping technique and it works great for me. But the limitation of 25.000 units stops me from squeezing more from this technique. Although my profits are not bad at all. (This technique won’t work with any spread or comission - eventually comission counted as percent from real gains are acceptable for me. IE: I buy and sell 25.000 EUR/USD, I earn as little as 50cents from the transaction, and I pay let’s say 10% of 50 cents = 5 cents as a comission. But when I earned nothing or I lost I don’t want to pay anything).
    Is there any other platform where I can trade on majors with no commission and zero spread.
    I even would be intressted in a service which has the same limitations. I would just repeated my actions on two services at once doubling my incomes (or loses).
    Thanks for your help.

You might try Dukascopy. Also, I think Oanda has been experimenting with alternative pricing.

Hope this helps

Thank you for your reply.
Could you provide me with links to pages with information that these brokers actually offer zero spread and no comission option to trade on majors ?
I have found information that they both offer low, competitive spreads, but it’s not a real zero.
Here is an example with such an information for Trading212 Platform:

Hello! I’m using that platform too, the zero spread account seems to be great for scalping, can you tell me what technique are you using? Stochastic Oscillators maybe?
Cheers!

Hi!

I think this doesn’t matter anymore, because they have banned access to Trading212 platform for me few weeks after I started using my technique. I guess it was very successful :slight_smile: .
It wasn’t quite fair because I didn’t break any rule from the agreement, fortunately, they let me withdraw all my founds with my earnings :slight_smile:
I was thinking about letting my friends use my technique on a little smaller scale to avoid detection, but Trading212 has changed the regulations shortly after banning me. I think my case was the reason for that action :slight_smile: . So now scalping is forbidden on the Trading212 platform - therefore I (or anybody else) cannot use my algorithm there anymore. I’m still looking for another platform with zero spreads and commission, but with no luck.

Hello mate! Bad news for me too. I was using stochastics + bands to see when price goes over 80 or under 20 line, and just take 1 pip and close, simple as that, almost 100% winrate… Guess what… Today i received a message and they will close the zero spread markets forever. I’m searching about zero spread brokers and found the ECN account types. They offer 0 spread, but comission after you place a bet, that means if you enter a trade you start loosing, just as the spread acc types

1 Like

Does anyone knows why they chosen to close the zero spread option? It was a great mechanism of making money. Maybe, indeed they have started to occur significant loses or some regulations? I have also heard that they are operating as a market makers, is that true? Thanks

I know a broker that offers zero commission but with tight spreads. Does that work for you? Also I’m really interested in your scalping strategy does it work with tight spreads?

I know a broker that offers zero commission but with tight spreads. Does that work for you? Also I’m really interested in your scalping strategy does it work with tight spreads?