Other ways to make money centered around trading?

These ideas are good but only doable if one is an expert, for instance an expert programmer to create any kind of program. For me it’s about saving from my primary job in order to invest more than what I gain from the market.

Many times there are obstacles to trading but we never think about how to overcome those obstacles positively. This requires self-growth.

One can start blogging, it is trending all over the internet. For this you should only know how to create content. You can blog in any field you like and from anywhere, it can be related to your hobbies too.

this is a good solid idea and with a bit of effort and work would generate a small income. people are looking to make $100’s a week with very little effort. anyone with any knowledge knows this will not happen with out hours of work and dedication and weeks if not years of no pay to build the opportunity you need for a online income

Invest in yourself. Invest in your education. Learn. Adapt. Grow and most importantly discover what you’re passionate about.

I am not sure why most traders focus on making money instead of focusing on improving themselves as traders. It is your education that will help you make profits and not your greed.

That’s a cool thought you got there. I’d never really thought this way and now after reading your post, I’m definitely inclined towards the writing part. Having a trading experience of 6 years has made me decent enough to pen down ideas and help someone. Thanks a ton!

It was very good information and I agree with you.

You should trade only when you are comfortable. No need to take risks otherwise.

When you want to trade forex, focus solely on that. If you keep doing so many things at a time, you won’t be able to become an expert in any of those. It is important to understand that forex trading requires you to invest your time and money before you can make money.

@blessingcoul

Totally agree you should only trade when you feel comfortable. But what happens after you get a string of winners and you start to feel comfortable all the time?

Or after a string of losers, when you go into revenge trading mode taken over by the stress response.

How do you handle yourself then? Is it even possible?

While this is not meant to be disrespectful of your comments, there is so much advice on what you should or not do in trading, like handle emotions, let winners run, cut losses short, follow your system, trade when you are comfortable etc but so little quality advice on how to actually accomplish these things when you are up against it.

A single way can never work for every forex trader. You have to create your own way until you are satisfied with the results you see. You need to gain experience and confidence to become a trader who is capable of executing trades as per your own analysis.

OK mate one of the options mentioned here matches my profile. Any other option for a person like me? Liked your idea though.

Build a trading strategy in accordance with your trading requirements and stick to it from the beginning to the end.

I agree that most traders start trading because they think they will be able to make money easily. But in reality, making money in the market is exactly the opposite. You need to work really hard to reach your financial goals. You will also have to face losses before you can make money.

write and sell trading e-books or manuals

How about writing paid blogs and articles? There’s lots of stuff like this ready for takers on the internet. If you have the gift of the gab and can put a pen to it, surely can make decent money for trading from there.

1 Like

The best way of making money that I can suggest is buying an asset at a low price and selling it at a high price. Now, it is up to you how you understand it and what steps you take to reach where you want to. There are no predefined rules that I can share here.

If one has specialized skills in trading like excellent predictions with facts and stats to show fellow traders, they can teach others too and make money. If anyone is too excellent with trade tools, they can even create algorithm based custom tools and sell them.

Some of my friends are doing this.