OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

i went long on the eur/chf. Can anyone tell me if this is a valid entry. I know its thursday but i would hate to miss my first trade.

i know its hard to see this chart…sorry

The only piece missing, or out of sight, is your 200 MA line on your chart…if the price is above then it’s valid. :slight_smile:

If it’s under, it could still be valid …But… because it seems in a down trend you are going counter-trend and trading a “correction”, which is more risky and may not go up very much. You’re only demoing right? :wink:

Yea dangerous trade. The 200sma is a filter so throw that on your chart. This pair is in a down trend (under 200sma) so only look for sell signals.

you know what your right im trading into the 200sma but it is a perfect correction and its the end of the week you know my problem is i had to get in and try it i will keep a close watch on it.

i was feeling discouraged coz of the 200sma but i was just looking at my 4hr. now i know this is a daily trade but on the 4 hour it is positioned nicely hiting the .61 and looking long so we will see maybe the pips are with me?

I got a couple of signals tonight. I dont know where OZ is and I def cant take his place but here is a currency to check out.

GBP/CHF-short

EUR/JPY is on deck. Ac has not turned red yet but stochs crossed so I will be checkin on this one tomorrow. Same for USD/JPY.

I see according to the 4hr you look to be in good shape. This is the squeeze more system. I dont know if you familiar with that. all the indicators are lining up nicely so I think your good. Good luck!

Im not familiar with the squeeze method can you or ozfx post some info on that? As for my trade im taking a beating :frowning: if i loose it is my own fault for mistakingly trading into the 200sma but i will continue to give it some breathing room and see the trade through. I still have hope for that retracement off of the .61 so we will see.

Just been to OZFX website, it says site suspended…anyone know anything?

on ff he said that his bills from hosting co. were ending up in a spam folder so he didnt realize he was due and it shld be online again real soon

Makes sense, didn’t think he’d have done all his money this quickly that he couldn’t pay the bills!

Thats what I thought too my hosting is like $5 a month. Just a simple oversight thats all

@phenix1

Ozfx has posted EUR/CHF short (squeez more/4h chart) on FF as a trade he has taken himself @1,5728.

Cheers,

Arc

ozfx is back online

Hi ya,

I was just having a look at GBP/JPY was this strategy, along with the 200 SMA… i know if the price is below 200SMA you should look for a short entry & if the price is above 200SMA then for a long entry…

but looking at my chart, after I applied the 200SMA , i have had to zoom out many times to see the 200SMA line… and looking at it, the price went down 200SMA somewhere in Oct 07 and since then the price has always been below the 200SMA.

the second screenshot is a zoomed in pic, but in that too , 200SMA is seen very lightly and price is way below 200SMA…

so when should you take 200SMA into consideration?

regards,
Pret

According to OZ GBP/JPY is not a good pair for this system.

thx Pheonix… does anyone happen to know what ccy pairs are best with Oz’s strategy? i think eur/usd & eur/jpy are definetely there but what others?

In backtesting an EA I made, these pairs did the best over a 1 year period:

EURGPB
USDCAD
USDJPY
USDCHF
EURUSD

These did the worst:

GPBJPY
GPBUSD
EURJPY
EURAUD
EURCHF
AUDUSD

Any other pair I did not have available in demo to test so just plain don’t know. However, these can change depending and one day the good ones won’t be so good and vice versa.

The only reason I can think of has to do with how smooth the up or down trends are…if it’s really choppy, or in a range, then your stop loss get’s hit more often, so then you probably need a much larger s/l …which probably would be much harder to stomach.

Just my thoughts on it. :slight_smile:

[B]Thanks for the info…;)[/B]

Hi,
Newbie here. I noticed that pip movement varies per pair, so sl and tp shouldn’t be fix across all pair. So, anyone here has any recommendation per pair?