OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

EUR/JPY Long
CHF/JPY Long
EUR/CHF Long

Anyone else long on these trades?

Hi OzFX
What do mean the terms “OZ special”, “daily signal”?
Is “OZ special” an updated system of “OzFx System”?
In this case where can I find the new rules?
On which rules is based the daily signal?
Thanks for sharing your tading system!:slight_smile:

Hi Balouf, he actually mentioned something about it on his blog, im new to forex and havn’t started investing yet, but ive learned a lot so far from his blog… and also from his threads. Here is the quote from his blog.

What are Oz Special Trades?
Hello Friends,

I received tons of emails and messages asking what are �Oz Special� trades and how to trade them. Basically these trades are based on daily charts and they are meant to catch a longer term trend lasting from few days to few weeks. Signals are generated from a proprietary indicator that I�ve been working on for more than 4 months. This indicator generates less signals per pair but more successful ones. As before the signals will remain free for everyone and Stop Loss and Take Profit are same as Daily Trades.

In coming weeks I�ll start sending signals on 4Hr chart and 1Hr Chart based on the same indicator. Stop Loss and Take Profit for those trades will be advised later. Please note that the original Daily and AES system still works great and �Oz Special� is simply an addition to it.

Cheers,
Oz

Hope this helps…

Thank for your answer.
I have also read the message on the blog.
It looks like a mystery behind “OZ special”.
I don’t like to follow a system which is understandable for me. Each day I receive message to sell me trading systems.
It is not my philosophy to follow such system.
I hope we will learn more in the next days.

Hello Friends,

Here are the free forex signals for today:

[B]1. Oz Special:[/B]
None

[B]2. Daily Signal:[/B]
GBP/CHF - Long (SL -130)
AUD/JPY - Long

[B]3. AES Signal:[/B]
None

Entry price is as per ODL Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

Hello All!

I am a total newbie here trying to learn the forex ropes and would like to thank OzFx for his system (as I have just finished reading all 27 pages) phew!!!

But I was wondering if it was just me but I dont see the entry price. Is anyone else able to click on [B]“Entry price is as per ODL Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.”[/B] to see Oz’s price to enter the trades?

TIA!

Hello Friends,

I don’t see any good trades today. I’ll wait to see how market develops and then might enter Squeeze-More trades. Also note that there is Holiday in Canada and we might see it effecting the market later on in the day.

I didn’t get chance to move my website to a new webhost since none of them would allow me to send 6000+ emails within one hour several times a day. The most they can do is 500 per hour. The only option is to go for Dedicated hosting which I may look into long run, in the meantime please visit the blog to receive updates and new signals.

Regards
Oz

It’s 7.28 pm May 18th Central time (00.28 GMT, May 19th)
I see 2 valid signals: 1 for EUR/USD: 200 ema is in a buy trend, AC is 0.004540(positive), Stoch is 78.6378( uptrend) which gives me a valid BUY signal.
However the original blog shows for MAY 19th NO VALID SIGNALS TODAY
Am i missing something ?? Thanx a bunch

^ i saw that one too, but decided to stay aside… i guess it was a good choice as it went down over night…

Hello Friends,

EUR/AUD -Short

None

None

Entry price is as per Interbank FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.
We will discuss the signals here.

I agree EUR/AUD -Short, but do you ever post target to watch for and do you ever give a good explanation to help us learn from you?

Hi, I have some questions that I hope someone can answer…

1. Do we only enter trades at 7 PM EST? Why?

I ask because I have class during that time, can I trade at any other time? :confused:

Thanks

P.S I’m using Alpari, not ODL

Thanks for the system

Two questions:
Is not stochastics’ value between 0 and 100, how can it be below 0?
Is red AC in your settings high value or low value?

What is the [B]Oz Special/B?

He has SS plotted on top of AC. So, the 0 is the naught line of AC.
Red AC would mean a lower value than the previous candle.

Hello Friends,

1. Oz Special:
    EUR/USD - Long

2. Daily Signal:
    EUR/CHF - Short

3. AES Signal:
    None

Entry price is as per ODL FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.
We will discuss the signals here.

guyz i have a question:

whats better
1)5lot 1 trade?
2)5trades 1 lot each

in the 1st case i have to mannually lock profits at +50,… so i will have to monitor it untill at least my 1st tp(50) which is usually hit when i away and then the market retraces :’(

but in the 2nd case i can set TPs for them all and when the tp is hit it will automatically close

is there anyway to make the 1st method automatIc?
HeLP please :open_mouth: BTW i am on MT4

I think this is a stupid question, but won’t hurt to ask - are we supposed to wait until we reach +50 pips to close one lot? I woke up this morning and EURUSD was at +125, so I Took Profit on the 1st and 2nd lots like you said…hope this is OK.

Hello Friends,

USD/CHF - Short

None

NZD/JPY - Short

Entry price is as per ODL FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

Can someone please tell me what the Oz Special is?

[B]1. Oz Special:
USD/CHF - Short[/B]

Also, for the 2nd lot with a take profit at 100 pips, does that mean 100 pips total (ie, an additional 50 pips away from where I took profit on the 1st lot for a total of 100 pips profit?)

TIA!