OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

The recommended broker/datafeed to generate your signals.

Regards

Forex37

ODL is a meta trader Broker.

hi, pls can someone help mi i’m new in forex trading i don’t know how to analyze co
currency pair, pls help

@chiflex: Go up the page and click “School”. After a few days of studying you will come back much wiser.

bro kindly go thru
the school of pipsology its the best that can happen to any trader.not only that always stay on the forum.

ozfx system, i’v just tried this system for a day and i’m up on usd/jpy +530 and on gbp/usd +250 this is on my demo account, but i still want to ask this quastion!when to place my trade. i mine the time is it 730 GMT? and how to analyze a currency pairs
thanks

trade this if u want. Oz blog not updated since June. I traded his system when he first came on the scene. It does ok for a min then really bad. Don’t suggest this system

Can anyone tell me:

why did the blog for ozfx stop being updated in June?

a few posters said that the system is not worth trading, is this because it eventually went into a significant drawdown? (significant enough so as to make it not worth trading?).

is anyone out here still trading this system or some modification of this system?

thanks, EternalFxStudent

For those of you not in the know…

The Accelerator/decelerator indicator is just part of a whole system of trading designed by Bill Williams and is NOT the same as the Awesome Oscillator. The two are very similar and look more or less the same but are calculated subtley differently, the AC is calculated using the AO.

Although this system uses elements of truth from the AC the stochastic probably doesn’t help much as it is merely a lagging indicator which will only ever tell you what the price has just done.

I thoroughly recommend any new traders to read as much of Bill Williams books as you can. Even if you don’t end up using his systems to the letter or any of his indicators you will learn plenty about the thinking behind trading.

For any newbies who don’t want to risk too much per trade but still get a reasonable return and have the time to trade a 5 min chart then keep an eye on the systems section, I will be posting a good momentum trading system there within the next 2 weeks.

Till then, good luck

Does / did this system ever work ?

So many posts on the net, half say its rubbish half say its great / Ozfx site is gone. Unfortunately my trading platform’s backtest (Ninja Trader) isn’t accurate on a daily time frame (it places the order on the next days bar !) so backtesting isn’t an option on this time frame.

Eyeballing the chart there does appear to be a correlation between the AC and price action on a daily timeframe, but you could really same the same about MACD.

Cheers.

When the ozfx strat came out evryone loved it, And everyone loved Oz. But when he started charging everyone started crying calling him a scam. You people are like a bunch of walfare bums want everything for nothing The ozfx strat works great.

I win over 360 pips in less than 12 hours today on demo account. Thank you very much OzFest :slight_smile: