Parabolic SAR - that's all!

Wow this thread got long!!. I started reading along a while ago but took some time off forex. Is this still all and just all about PSAR only or is there any new indicators added?

Guys, i believe i may have found something better for the immediate future than our existing system… cant really shout it out on the board but PM me if you want details. best, nate

Could you eloborate as to why you can’t really shout it out on the board?

Also, not everyone can PM due to forum restrictions.

i don’t know that i can— not sure i can PM either now that you mention it. is it a certain # of posts needed?

Good day all,

All positions are now closed, but some good profit made on the last few trades. Current profit since system start is at now at 23.5%.

New candles will be forming shortly so I will post any new positions taken soon.

[U]Open Positions[/U]
None

[U]Closed Positions[/U]
GBP/USD. Closed manually for a loss after Fed rate cut. -50 pips
USD/CAD Short. Stop Loss on reduced time frame for +350 pips
XAG/USD Long. Stop Loss on reduced time frame for +5000 pips
AUD/JPY Long. Stop Loss on reduced time frame for +180 pips
AUD/NZD Short. Stop Loss on reduced time frame for +100 pips
NZD/USD Long. Stop Loss on reduced time frame for +190 pips
XAG/USD Long. Stop Loss on daily PSAR. -5000 pips
NZD/USD Long. Stop Loss on reduced time frame for +50 pips
GBP/USD Long. Stop Loss on reduced time frame for +100
AUD/JPY Long Stop Loss on reduced timeframe for +650
EUR/AUD Short stop loss on reduced timeframe for +600 pips
EUR/JPY Long Stop loss on reduced timeframe for +700 pips
EUR/CHF Long Stopl loss on reduced timeframe for +150 pips
EUR/GBP Short Stop Loss for +50 pips
GBP/CHF Long Stop loss on reduced timeframe for +50 pips
EUR/USD Short Stop loss on PSAR for -100 pips
GBP/CHF Long. Stop Loss for -75 pips
AUD/USD Short. Stop Loss for -120 pips
EUR/AUD Long. Stop Loss for -270 pips
AUD/JPY Short. Stop Loss for -70 pips
NZD/USD Short. Stop Loss for -160 pips
EUR/CHF Short. Stop Loss for -40 pips
CAD/JPY Short. Stop Loss for -20 pips
EUR/SEK Long. Stop loss on reduced timefarme for +950 pips
USD/CNY Short. Stop Loss on reduced timeframe for +350 pips
CAD/JPY Long. Stop Loss for +90 pips
AUD/JPY Long. Stop Loss for -190 pips
EUR/AUD short. Stop Loss for -210 pips
EUR/USD Long. Stop loss on reduced time frame for +220 pips
NZD/USD Long Stop loss for +55 pips
AUD/USD Long. Stop loss for +60 pips
EUR/JPY Long. Stop loss for -220 pips
GBP/JPY Long. Stop Loss for -360 Pips
CHF/JPY Long. stop loss for -125 pips
USD/CHF Short. Stop loss for +260 pips
EUR/CHF Short. Stop loss for +200 pips
USD/NOK Short. Stop loss for -1000 pips
EUR/GBP Long. Stop loss for +100 pips
EUR/AUD Long. Stop loss for +450 pips
GBP/CHF Short. Stop loss for +900 pips

Regards

Nate,
I think it is certain number of posts needed before you can PM, but not sure how much.

No way you can just post it here? We can all take a look and see how it’s done. You dont have to guarantee its success!:).

Thanks

hello everyboday i am so sorry for not writing before as i am now having a new baby and i am in canada too much things to be done . I am so happy that Dale will be back again.i am not trading from almost a month coz i do have lots of things in mind but will focus very soon.

Regards,

Akram

Congratulations Akram. Hope all goes well for you there and we’ll see you back here soon.

Does anyone have an EA of parabolic sar on default settings? Something that will automatically stop and reverse trade from dot to opposite signal dot then close previous trade and open a new trade in the new direction? The GBP/JPY made over +15,000 pips profit in a year on the 4 hr. time frame on par sar default settings if you did just this! Please let me know if there’s an EA that does this. Thanks, Ron

I just don’t want to break any forum rules… I will just say I found a thread on another free board with a guy who posts free real-time signals with some indicator he invented himself. seems to do about 500+ pips per week… he cleared over 1000 last week and I partook in his gains. I have his thread set to page my phone… he had a couple bad days friday and then last night, but i think it is worth checking out. you might be able to find the thread by searching on my username as it is consistent for both boards. he is keeping the indicator under wraps but is happy to share signals.

hi natejax
great comments on this site, would be interested in that guys name, my email is <[email protected]>
many thanks

I trade the same way on the daily but I’m not always available on the four hour or the three hour at Oanda.
I’m just demoing right now until I’m sure I know what I’m doing.
PSAR yes thats all you need, so easy.

thanks Bocajounir,

hope that u r doing some real bucks.

Akram

Good day all,

Opened XAU/USD Long yesterday and EUR/USD Long today. No other entries at present.

[U]Open Positions[/U]
XAU/USD Long
EUR/USD Long

Best Regards
Boca

Hey Akram,
I plan to fund my account some time this week and be live soon after. Hope to see you back here soon.

Hey Boca… My mystical signal provider has run into a streak of bad luck (what timing!). this is shaping up to be the first week he may actually lose since starting his thread…

so, i am back to the more predictable PSAR dailys. i am long GBPUSD

Hi Nate,

I’m always leery of “proprietary” or secret formula signal services. Everytime I’ve taken a trade with one, I’ve lost. I’m sure they work, but I’d rather work with a signal that I understand and that works with my lifestyle instead of having trades occur in the middle of the night or while I’m at work. Even if the signals work, you never know when it will stop being free and then you’ll have to pay for the signal.

Maybe you can use PSAR or another open trading system to filter the signal service? You might be able to work out how the signals are generated if you examine the entries and exits and compare them with price action, MA’s, and S/R. You probably won’t be able to completely decypher the signal but at least you could get a better understanding of how it is generated, and this will increase your confidence level in taking the trades.

GL

Zeus

the only think i am going to add to the PSAR is that i will be looking to time entries with the 15 minute chart… i will be happy to start getting a full nights sleep again also. my wife was not the least happy about me waking up at all hours to make trades off the signals… and i have been sleeping late, missing workouts, generally, falling a part a little bit.

EDIT- Yes, i said “falling a part” and “the only think”… clearly, the lifestyle of the 24-5 signal trader is not good for my psychological well being… LOL

zeus, i am with you all the way, but this is just a regular trader who happens to give his signals away for free and the success has been documented on his thread… i know he uses the 4 hour chart and it looks like a bullish or bearish candle formation are usually consistent with his signals…

man, i have not been sleeping enough!

Where is Dale??? I hope he is still coming back