PARMAR 3P Trading System

I actually have looked into other brokers in the past. The only problem is that every broker I have tried except for the biggies that have offices in the US as well as their home countries will not accept US customers. Probably because of treaties or something of the sort, so I am a little worried about a broker who would accept me. If they would break those rules, what other rules would they break? I also really like FXCM so far, especially their Trading Station platform, it is so much easier to use than MT4. I have gone back to manually entering my trades using opposite trades for my stop losses using Trading Station after I get home from work and I am also testing your one trade method to see how it goes. To tell you the truth, I am just excited to have found a method of trading with all of these variations that seems to work. (Thanks Vijay and Carnino) I was just hoping to come up with my own EA at some point to test some other things, but at this point I am just happy to find something that is working.

Hi, all of you… I had go thrue all your 37 pages in this post. This is good thrade found on wesite in all forex forum and wesite. Something diffrence from others. i am studing forex from last 3 year, but there is no such thing like this Parmar 3P trading system. I like it… Good, Best of luck for all of you. Mr. Vijay and Mr Carnino are doing Rock. sorry for my English. Thanks.

I like this methodology very much, I am testing this method for last five weeks in its oryginal shape, manually… and I really like this, but my broker offers me a slippage, turnig winnig trades to lost trades, it is frustraiting very much and it shows this method will not suits my enviroment, very pity … :17:

Today 3 loss :frowning:
vijay

Today, on Oanda, all 3 orders were cancelled via BV (Boundary Violation) as explained in an earlier post. No loss.

And yes, I am currently using the daily candle opening @ 1700 GMT.

Same thing happened to me, also using values based on NY close candle (from a demo acct on Pepperstone) to set manually on Oanda. One thing I’m doing a bit differently is that I’m placing 2 orders; one for 20% with fixed 5 pip TP and second one for 80% with 5 pip TS.

I had a different result today. I mentioned a while back I was having problems with my FXDD platform. It started working again, and in the meantime I opened one with ICMarkets. Results today:
With FXDD I got 1 win and 2 losses
With ICMarkets I got 2 wins and 1 loss.
Both were with exactly the same settings.

This leads me to ask some questions that perhaps Vijay / Carnino / others could help with.
Firstly, as I got two different results, do I assume that’s just the difference in spreads etc.
Secondly, both my accounts are demo. Would live accounts have made any difference to the results - are there normally differences?
Finally, would there be a difference between my placing the orders manually (as I do), and orders being placed automatically via Vijay’s EA?

Really enjoying this thread, and the potential the system seems to hold.

S.

First I would like to thank Vijay for this thread and all the help until now and of course thanks to all members in this thread here.

Yesterday and today there was slippage in my real account at IC Markets because of the news in the morning in the UK. In demo account you always get the limit price you want to have. In real account you have slippage. That is the big problem with this strategy and we should look for a solution. We can make a news filter or we don`t accept trades with huge slippage. Today was the problem that the execution of my stop buy order was too late, slippage, we know. After the fill of my stop buy order with slippage it is almost always that there will come a correction of the rate and your stop loss will be reached.

Bobkat avoids this problem at Oanda by no execution because of the huge slippage. I have heard about that the broker “Dukascopy” offers the slippage you accept maximum. So you can set in your order: maximum 2 pip slippage. If it is more there will be no execution.

Has anybody of you any experiences with brokers to avoid trades with slippage?

Hello Stickerman,

With different brokers and/or accounts types, there will always be differences, not only in spreads, but also in the price quotes. This is also true between DEMO and LIVE accounts.

If you had to look at the M1 charts of the two accounts/brokers you will notice slight differences (sometimes large differences) between them.

So, irrespective of using an EA or manually placing orders, there will always be differences.

Regards,
Carnino

Hello Dax,

For all brokers there will be slippage. Same have more and some have less. It also depends on the account type - ECN and NDD tend to have more slippage.

For some brokers and for some order types, you can set the maximum slippage when using the “OrderSend()” command in an EA. For manual orders, you can also set the maximum deviation/slippage in pips, in MetaTrader’s configuration (in the “Trade” section of the “Options”).

However, slippage is part of trading and you should always factor that in. It will be very difficult to do away with it completely.

[I]Vijay[/I], for example, uses some techniques in his EA to minimise the impact that slippage has. He has described those techniques here on the thread.

Regards,
Carnino

I had the same thing happen again this morning as well on Oanda. For the second day in a row. BV:SL. I guess it’s due to the changing spread at news time or around spikes. If the spread is bigger than our stop loss (5pips) the order gets canceled. Not sure if I like this to happen. Yes, it prevented us from a loss today but if we’d have a fixed spread broker we would have had our wins yesterday like some here did. Instead we had two consecutive days of canceled orders. It’s still to early to tell, maybe it does not matter in the long run. And as Carnino said below, there will always be issues with slippage, spreads etc.

All the best, Angela

Respected Vijay sir and Carnino sir, good morning, i am having account with broker MRC markets and on there platform have restriction that stop and tp leval is 8 pip, our statergy is having tp stop loss 5 pip but i cant take pending order of 5pip sl or tp. so i am trying to trade with 8 pip stop and 8/16/24. tp. i am requesting both of you please do the backtest and post Result. This is humbeled request from me, there are many follower of yours who having same problem of tiny stop and tp. I like your statergy… please please please please please please…Thanks a Lot

Hello JMX,

Can you tell me on what currency pairs you have such a large stop-level?
What are the spreads (min/max/avg) for those same currency pairs?

Regards,
Carnino

Thanks for fast reply Carnino sir, Sir on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF pair had same leval stop of 80, My spread for trading is only 0.5 to 1.5 pip not above that. but this 8pip leval stop set by brokar for pending order. if i want to place pending order i cant place stop and tp below 8 pip. Please help me, i am from India and cant change brokar as i am using his terminal from last 4 year.

Once again, today, on Oanda, all 3 orders were cancelled via BV (Boundary Violation). No loss.

Bobkat, be happy about that because all orders this week were losers. In my opinion it doesn’t work when news come out.

Same here, but I’ve left my long orders pending as I’m willing to see what happens with the NFP news release later this a.m.

Yesterday and today should have been winners for those not subject to BL:SV, but could have gone either way. In any event, IMHO a “no trade” position still equals preservation of capital.

As per [I]JMFX’s[/I] request, here is a comparison of results of back-tests using [B][I]Vijay’s[/I] original strategy[/B] for different stop sizes, as follows:

[ul]
[li]Currency Pair: GBP/USD
[/li][li]Period: 2012-12-31 to 2013-12-27
[/li][li]ZimeZone: UTC+2 (NY Close)
[/li][li]Spread: 1.5 pip
[/li][li]Breakout Offset: 1.5 pip on both High and Low
[/li][li]Risk: 1% (Initial balance $10000)
[/li]
[/ul]
Statistics for [B]5 pip stop[/B]:
[ul]
[li]Profit: $14191.60 (141.92% Gain)
[/li][li]Profit Factor: 1.85
[/li][li]Drawdown: 6.79%
[/li][li]Win Rate: 51.67%
[/li][li]Avg. Profit/Avg. Loss Ratio: 172.63%
[/li][li]Win Rate * Avg. Profit/Avg. Loss Ratio: 89.20%
[/li][li]Kelly Factor: 23.68%
[/li][/ul]