PARMAR 3P Trading System

Awesome. Shame I deactivated my ea by mistake last night.

Is this on real or demo?

Interesting situation again:
I am still running FXDD and IC Marckets on demo.
Yesterday: 3 losses on both
Today: FXDD 3 losses, IC Markets 1 loss 2 wins! Guess I should follow IC Markets in future.

How did Vijay do today?

S.

Hi stickerman,
Today it was 2 winner and 1 loss in my live accont.
The price movement was bit slow during the asian session and my stop was missed by 0.4 pips.
Anyway it is forex so winning and losing are part of it.
regards
vijay

Hi Vijay.
As I mentioned in a previous post I am still on a demo account and placing trades manually. I am still using your original 60/20/20 (.18/.06/.06) settings, based on your first post (i.e. no trailing stops etc.)
Assuming the stats keep going OK I am considering setting up a small live account and using your EA with IC Markets. Could you clarify one thing for me.
Does the EA still use the original strategy, or have you built in some of the alterations which have been discussed through the thread, particularly the ones discussed with Carnino.
I suppose it doesnā€™t really matter what you have done with the EA as long as it keeps on working overall, I just wondered if it is still mirroring the way I am trading manually.
Again, thanks for all your helpful input.
S.

some of you might have heard bout itā€¦ it is called AID forex indicatorā€¦This is a manual trading system I have developed after a research of 4 yearsā€¦the disadvantage is that no one can understand the charts (they look weird) until he has the interpretation guideā€¦ a total new approach to real tradingā€¦ 150% in just 4 months (100k real account)ā€¦Please donā€™t ask to shareā€¦instead ask for projections and verify them yourselfā€¦

And where is the connection with this thread???
Open your own thread if you want to discuss your system!

Go advertise somewhere else. This is against forum rules and I have reported your post!

Letā€™s hope for a good week.

2 winners this morning on GBP/USD. Note: Until I get an answer from Vijay, Iā€™m manually opening 2 positions; #1 = 5 pip fixed SL and #2 = 5pip trailing stop

Thanks, thought I might be overlooking something in my platform or it was only offered by certain brokers.

So my question to Vijay still stands: is the ā€œTrail of 5 pips + Trail Gap 1 Pipsā€ part of your EA?

Again, an interesting situation this morning, only almost the opposite of last time:
FXDD had 2 wins and 1 loss
IC Markets had 3 losses.

How did Vijay do today?

S.

I donā€™t think that [I]Vijayā€™s [/I]EA can handle a hybrid solution as you are using. Also, the newer Trailing EA (with the 1 pip gap) has some major bugs and [I]Vijay[/I] has not corrected them yet. He promised to have it up and working correctly on MyFXBook by the beginning of July, but it has not happened yet. I donā€™t know if it is due to other commitments he may have or if he is loosing interest in this.

Based on his DEMO account stats on PARMAR 3P Trading System | Myfxbook, he had 3 wins (going short). I have no idea about his LIVE account results.

Today there was loss in Live account. The price triggered 2 pips below the pending sell stop and due to that stop was adjust to 5 pips.
From the last few days slippage is annoying me.
Also After looking the monday result from the last few months.The probablity of winning is quite less on monday compared to other days of week.Also after considering other factors like GAPup/Gapdown and low volatality on start of week.Finally i have decided not to trade on monday.

I was bit busy for 3-4 days could not make any post.

From now onwards there wonā€™t be trade on monday and will modify my EA on both LIVE and demo accordingly.

I will update regularly all the result.

regards
vijay

Does anybody know the brokers which have 0 slippage. ?

regards
vijay

No such thing on live accounts!!!

I based my entry on Fridayā€™s candle on Pepperstone; H = 1.71794 / L = 1.71312, which I rounded off to 1.7180 and 1.7131 respectively. I placed orders based on +/- 3 pips so my entry on the short was set at 1.7128 on my live Oanda account. As I mentioned earlier, both were winners.

Out of curiosity, on your live account what did your EA calculate as the H/L price for Friday? And what was your entry price calculated as?

About slippage, I donā€™t know if itā€™s the same or if this will help, but when I enter my orders on Oandaā€™s fxTrade platform I can set ā€œboundsā€, which have helped in the past when the market is moving fast (nothing to do with widening spread as has happened with some trades near big news events).

For a brief explanation see this link:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/462-oanda-lower-bound-upper-bound.html

My order was at 1.71301 and it triggered at 1.71280.
However my EA has modified SL to 5 pips to 1.7133 and due to that SL was triggered. Price did not reached original SL like in demo and thats why it was winner in demo
Because i donā€™t like to get more than 5 pips loss.
regards
vijay

lose today:(

forexbrokerz.com has a comparison of slippage of some brokers. I am not allowed to post the link of the website because I am new here. forexbrokerz.com, forex-slippage-execution

I think the best way is to set a maximum slippage in EA and to test the brokers with slippage under the average of 1 pip. At the moment I am not satisfied with the slippage of IC Markets.

Regards,
Markus