Paxforex trading recomendation

I agree, thats what I say and he wants me to get sue for all my money even though my money gone.

The same I tried to tell multicka applies to you. I have full confidence in my broker(s) and Paxforex has never given me a reason to worry nor has it done so with other traders. Hey, you keep calling it a bucketshop, while they continue to grow and attract serious traders who enjoy the benefits. This who call bucketshop the loudest are usually the scammers who got burned.

Sounds like you found yourself a scam-buddy, how cute. You probably lost your money as you made bad trades and now you blame the broker. I assume you received a deposit bonus then lost your deposit and saw a balance left your account which was your bonus (you lose your deposit first) and asked for a withdrawal. Pathetic!

^^^ you need to calm down just because people don’t agree that your unregulated broker is any good. There is know need to be so aggressive.

Not aggressive at all. It is not my broker and if I would listen to people like you two over a decade ago when I opened my first trading account I would have never opened one. You don’t like the broker, which is fine and I respect that, but to say it is a bucket-shop is idiotic at best. There are plenty of brokers I do not like, but that does not mean they are bucket-shops.

I don’t think that Paxforex is a scam, that’s why try to find ways to know your brokers well before trading, coz there are lots of scammers out there!

That is very true. I don’t think enough traders actually take their time to get to know their broker before coming to a conclusion.