PaxForex

I saw that discussion on FPA and can only say that the traded was not aware of the conditions. Those who do not understand a product should not use it. I have traded with PaxForex for over one year without problems. I did waive the deposit bonus as I did not want to be held hostage by the conditions. This broker is far from a shady one and has done a lot of work to improve their overall service.

Strange accusations. All my trades are executed and I almost never receive a re-quote. I have made seven withdrawal over the past year and never had an issue.

Have you actually had an experience with them or are you just guessing about how big they are?

Yes, I agree with you. I keep telling people to read the conditions before accepting a bonus or to waive them altogether and simply trade with your own money.

i got $7 wellcome bonus from PAXFOREX…
good service from this broker…
this broker is good for me and other traders…
let’s trading with this broker…

Nice, Paxforex is very nice Forex Site!Now i have 150$ in account!

they ofered the new Chance bonus no depisit for new end old clients:33:

paxforex is a very good broker … are fast, transparent and affordable … they are great, they offer a bonus

PaxForex is the most reliable forex broker I have ever used, given the very tight spreads, very fast market execution, ease of deposits and withdrawals, user-friendly website, as well as the support provided is very good. Sorry for another broker, the choice of my heart just to PaxForex :smiley:

Hello Baby Pips Forumers…

It have experience in trading with PaxForex

I am very happy to join with PaxForex, because it gives a very small
spreads, so it helps traders who use scalping techniques, very fast
execution speed, and customer service to the fast, friendly, and very
satisfying.

The PaxForex offers a very attractive, PaxForex great deposit bonuses
that can increase the balance to be able to order the larger size.

thanks PaxForex

Hi Every One,
I have opened a Cent Account with PaxForex and been using them for a while. Minimum deposit was $10 to start trading. The Cent account is ideal for newbies. There are no major differences in the structure of traditional accounts and cent accounts; the main element which distinguishes the two is that regardless of how much money you deposit, your balance will always appear in cents. You can even use a robot with at least 80% success rate without fear. They have four types of accounts. Mini, Standard, VIP, and Cent account. So far I am very pleased with their customer service and how fast and professionally they handle requests from deposits/withdrawals to general questions. They deal bank transaction in very secure way so that if there is any difference in name,account number, or phone number we cannot proceed until the given details are fully verified. Support team is very caring. I feel that my funds are very secure there and can only recommend them.
PaxForex Forex Trading Course will help a beginner to the basics in trading, promote understanding and assist in trading career.This guide will help a beginner to increase the knowledge about forex trading and allow to enhance the newbie trader’s profitability. So a newbie can take advantage of the trading course to become a better trader when he opens an account with Paxforex.

NewNineJul '12