Pc or phone, what’s better?

My point exactly. Who actively conducts a detailed financial analysis while looking at a small phone screen?

I believe most traders use both - a phone to check general trends and PC for heavy work

Trading infrequently, doesn’t matter.

In my point of view, a mobile phone can’t do what a computer can. I can do better with a PC because I feel comfortable with large screen and a PC can do complicated task. For mobile phone I can use this just for watching news or just having a glance of chart.

True; mobile phone is useful to check the updates on trade but it’s hard to make analysis!

Exactly. Not to mention that many traders prefer to use multiple screen connected to the same computer.

It depends on where do you have to access the forex market. At home, I prefer to use my pc because it is more comfortable for the eyes. I think, generally speaking, you should use the phone when trading on forex only when there are circumstances that won’t allow you to use a pc. There should also be taken into consideration the fact that the trading activity itself might be affected if the processes don’t occur at full speed, whether you’re using a mobile phone or a pc. At https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-pc-optimization-software/ I read that in order to make sure your device works at full capacity every single day, you need an optimization software, that helps carry out usual tasks again and to clean up, which will save your device from unpredictable behavior and sluggishness.

Pc without a doubt. Sure phone can go anywhere but just too many limitations.

Never trade on mobile always check chart and look for trading set up . Mobile is sure way to lose your money .

Laptop has a bigger screen so you can see the whole picture a lot better. Also, there are limited analytical tools on mobiles so it’s okay to watch your trades on mobile but I would recommend placing them on a bigger screen.

I would say both. As per my experience, mobile applications are not at all good for technical analysis. It is simply very hard to make it from your phone. PCs are better for this purpose.

I don’t see any comparison between the two. Where a PC makes it easy to view your account, your mobile lets you trade from everywhere and anywhere.

The question was out of date when it was first posted. Aren’t we really talking about the choice between laptop and phone?

:grin: